Re: Split Second Upgrade

alright, so here i am sitting and watching my fleet going, i sent 2 attacks, both hit at the same second, but the second one created appear First on overview screen.

I sure hope it's just overview, not a priority error, else i will lose a bunch of ships.

if it's just overview, can we make it so that they appear in correct order in the future?
Moo...

big-fat-cow wrote:alright, so here i am sitting and watching my fleet going, i sent 2 attacks, both hit at the same second, but the second one created appear First on overview screen.

I sure hope it's just overview, not a priority error, else i will lose a bunch of ships.

if it's just overview, can we make it so that they appear in correct order in the future?

How they appear now ? First created shows second eh ?

well, the attacks hit, and the priority was correct. However even in combat report, I get the 2nd priority attack report first. so for example:

1st hit 300k damage, 2nd hit 200k damage, but I get the 200k damage report first, then the 300k. but, not a big deal, everything works correctly.

don't know about how they appear now on overview, when i do it again I will let u know :)
Moo...