Letter of Apology

Hi all,

I would like to apologize in behalf of all Zorg Empire development team for the recent downtime.

The issue has been caused by a failed automatic update in our main database server. Only Standard has been unaffected by this. We will do our best to ensure that this will not happen again. The failure is similar to the one that happened a few days ago (which also had the network problem).

Such problems have been unknown to us for a long time recently and we are much fustrated by this, much alike you.We understand the incovenience this might have caused you. It is mostly bad luck rather than lack of proper organization or part of a general server issue. The bad luck is also greater as it happened in Sunday where our response times to emergencies are not that great.

The 4 hour attack limitation is necessary for those that did not have time to fleet save properly and had to leave. We will also ask in case you catch some after this limitation and for the next 18 hours, to consider the possibility that this person was not able to fleet save properly, before hiting the anihilation button.

Once again our apologies for this.

Re: Letter of Apology

rocksolid wrote:But Massacre its not able to even fs or do anything in massacre and i can stay awake for 4 hours i normally fs and sleep till tomorrow

please advise whst can i do i can only come in about 12 hours and i normally fs for about that time
You should be able to fleet save with a method different of attack. Like ACS defend ?

If you saw a server maintenance message 5 minutes ago, it was a patch we installed in the database and has lasted about 5 seconds.