Re: Fully Functional Admin Rights-In-Game Forums

Methodology is pretty well established for the many generic forums out on the world wide web. I have always been involved in out of game alliance forums and an in game board is a good idea. What we have now is a good start, but needs improvement. With players coming and going our forum, and surely others, is already becoming cluttered.

+1 to adding further admin functions to the in game forum.
Outside the box? What box?

This could be a little problematic given the level of admin-type control alliance leaders have over an alliance, so there would need to be very specific limitations and some sort of failsafe to strip the power to do as this topic suggests.

An alternative could be allowing some existing moderators to do this on request.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

I want to be sure this is clear: I am talking about the In-game Alliance Forums..used solely by the Alliance that owns it... I honestly do not think any Failsafe is needed.. just need Alliance Leader and his Right-hand to be able to admin the Alliance Forums..if we can't trust the Leadership to do this prudently... find Alliance you can trust. No need to make this more complicated than need be..simpler solution would be to remove the Forums instead.. :?:
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme