Alliance Chat Room

I was wondering on the other day if we could have an alliance chat room

The chat room will work in the following manner

I got an Alliance Chat option in players menu,when I click it,it opens a room just like the regular chat,also it would open a pop up or something like that on the screens of all the players online in that alliance

This type of chat would prove to be more easy and help in better communication among all the alliance mates

I know private chats can be used in regular chat rooms but this one seems quick as I don't need to send invites to every alliance mate

(suggestions are welcomed)

Re: Alliance Chat Room

if you have an alliance, you probably need your own webpage for additional "stuff" in which you can place your alliance chat. This would work better imo because you may (dare i say it) other games that you can sync your alliance with but wouldnt be able to here.

khansplay wrote:alliance webpages are usually made by top alliances the lower ones probably don't get time for all that or would be just too lazy if they have it here itself it would prove to be less time consuming of other them as well as any player on ZE

if they are too lazy, why should they be rewarded ingame? with the amount of time required to be successful in ZE they would have time to create an alliance webpage. ZE already creates a link for any alliance webpage you create. honestly, what would be the difference in game play from clicking that link, or clicking another link ingame?

Spankie wrote:
khansplay wrote:alliance webpages are usually made by top alliances the lower ones probably don't get time for all that or would be just too lazy if they have it here itself it would prove to be less time consuming of other them as well as any player on ZE

if they are too lazy, why should they be rewarded ingame? with the amount of time required to be successful in ZE they would have time to create an alliance webpage. ZE already creates a link for any alliance webpage you create. honestly, what would be the difference in game play from clicking that link, or clicking another link ingame?

it is not just about being lazy its about having time as well I get like an hour or so to play everyday......also alliance chat should be more of a fun rather than a formality.....having chat on webpages might suffice the need to some extent but it will not give the same experience as in game chat will....in game chat would make you feel more connected to the game