forum search

the search engine in this forums suck. almost all of the words related to the game are too common to search. Further more their is no way to make a combo word the limiting factor. for instance if you put "instant build ships" in the search bar it will give you 196 results, all using the word instant. build and ship were ignored as being too common. out of those 196 results, maybe one or two would have all three words.

please allow combo word limiting search's. That way we can actually use the search feature instead of it being almost useless.

thank you for your time.

Re: forum search

Agreed. I mean that it would be useful if the forum actually facilitated/ implemented their use
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.

i c. well then, it seems most of us agree and those who haven't looked at this thread have given up on the search feature all ready
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

Thinman wrote:i c. well then, it seems most of us agree and those who haven't looked at this thread have given up on the search feature all ready
Quit using it quite some time ago in most cases. Easier to just browse page by page looking for a specific topic title. +1 on improving this feature in any way possible.