Generals Relaunch - Details discussion

Greetings everyone,

We have about 50 days ahead for the relaunch of the new universe.
This gives us plenty of time to discuss any details you want to see implemented.

You may need to read the Post Tournament feedback to refresh your memory - that topic will also be taken in mind when applying changes. Take extra notice at my post there as it summaries our current ideas: viewtopic.php?p=106795#p106795

I will try to avoid posting anything here till September 1. This mean that the next 18 days are open for the playerbase to workout the details as you want them. The next 15 days (Till September 15) we will try to finalize all suggestions/tweaks in order to ensure that no delay to launch day will occur.

Re: Generals Relaunch - Details discussion

Just one suggestion for a new ship...Elite Recycler...we are still waiting for that to be implemented. The PB decided a long time ago that it was a great idea, but yet to be implemented. Wait are you waiting for Zorg??

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Really not that hard to do...15 minutes of coding. Couple hours of testing and viola...a new ship. I am not saying that they have to be strong, make them as weak as regular recs...I don't care. I just can't understand why someone has to have so many ships and have to send those tiny little ships on more than one trip. But, if Zorg doesn't want to implement something that was approved by him and the player base, after all, it is his game and we are just players.

MegaMedes wrote:Really not that hard to do...15 minutes of coding. Couple hours of testing and viola...a new ship. I am not saying that they have to be strong, make them as weak as regular recs...I don't care. I just can't understand why someone has to have so many ships and have to send those tiny little ships on more than one trip. But, if Zorg doesn't want to implement something that was approved by him and the player base, after all, it is his game and we are just players.
The game is free too. :whistle:

Noooo , WE are playing it, so its OUR game :lol:
btw, i guess its better to add some new plus options that players buy more rubies...
Idk what, but something that worth spending rubies when the world going to end lol
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

One thing comes to mind. Insta finish research...or at least a sliding scale.

Reduce research time by:

1 hour= 5 rubies
5 hours = 10 rubies
1 day = 25 rubies
2 days = 35 rubies
3 days = 50 rubies
Finish research = 75 rubies

But, then again, I would like to see that implemented in all universes :dance:

Zorg wrote:Greetings everyone,

We have about 50 days ahead for the relaunch of the new universe.
This gives us plenty of time to discuss any details you want to see implemented.

You may need to read the Post Tournament feedback to refresh your memory - that topic will also be taken in mind when applying changes. Take extra notice at my post there as it summaries our current ideas: viewtopic.php?p=106795#p106795

I will try to avoid posting anything here till September 1. This mean that the next 18 days are open for the playerbase to workout the details as you want them. The next 15 days (Till September 15) we will try to finalize all suggestions/tweaks in order to ensure that no delay to launch day will occur.
I'm glad everything was finalized! It's ready to rock and roll!

Hey Zorg,

I have the following questions:
  • Will the "Increased Storages size by 25% for 10 Rubies" affect the Storage den?
    Will the storage den have the same stats?
    What will be the stats of the Colonization tech?
    What will be the game speeds?
- Farmer Joe
Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero