Generals Tournament - Special Features list

CHOICE OF GENERAL AT THE BEGINNING
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-Each player gets to choose a General at the start of the game. There will be
4 generals to choose from and you will not be able to change them later. Each general brings special traits available only to the players who chose him.

Tactic 1)
Title: Mine General
Bonuses: +10% production for metal, crystal and deuterium.
Special Buildings: Storage Den (Building to hide resources from raiding - Check below for details)

Tactic 2)
Title: Defense General
Bonuses: Up to 90% defence regeneration (instead of the universal 60-70% it will get 80-90% regeneration chance).
Special Unit: Voyager (Expedition Ship which will perform better in expedition journeys - check below for details)

Tactic 3)
Title: Raid General
Bonuses: 10% cheaper deuterium consumption, +2 fleet slots
Special Unit: Star Raider (Raiding ship - Check below for details)

Tactic 4)
Title: Fleet General
Bonuses: +15% armor/+15% shields/+15% Weapons, 10% cheaper deuterium consumption
Special Unit: Predator (All arounder ship - check below for details)

A)Special Units

======================================================================
Voyager
Requirements:
Ship Yard (Level 2)
Impulse Engine (Level 1)
Expedition Technology (Level 2)
Defense General (Level 1)

Predator
Requirements:
Ship Yard (Level 2)
Hyperspace Engine (Level 5)
Fleet General (Level 1)

Star Raider
Requirements:
Ship Yard (Level 2)
Impulse Engine (Level 1)
Raid General (Level 1)

B)Special Buildings

Storage Den
Requirements:
Mine General (Level 1)

C)Special Technologies

Colonization Technology
Requirements:
Research Lab (Level 2)

(You need to research lvl 1 to colonize your first planet. Then you need 1 new level for each new planet).

D)Other Concepts

1.Damage from regenerated defence does not count in stats and is not reflected in the combat report. For example, if you destroy 100 Rocket Launchers but 80 of them regenerate, then the damage dealt is 20 * 2500 = 30000 instead of 100 * 2500 = 250000 damage. Do note that the later is used in regular universes but is under revision to change.

2.Vmode will last 1 day (24 hours) instead of 3 days. The gap in between vmodes is set at 24h.

3.Deletion of accounts will take place once round ends.

4.SPECIAL MILKING RULE: FLEET CRASHING "ON RETIREMENT" IS NOT ALLOWED in this universe. All rule violations in Tournament universe may bring penalties to accounts of player in regular universes.

5.Remaining rubies at the end of the tournament (over 50) will be carried over to new tournament/existing universes through a coupon code which will bee sent via email.

Rubies.

This should be A choice. I spend a lot of money here. I don't mind saving for new contest. But; Some people can not buy your rubies as I do. They should be given A choice. My thoughts on this matter. I donate to help pay for the over head. Nothing is free. Buddy.

5.Remaining rubies at the end of the tournament (over 50) will be carried over to new tournament universes through a coupon code. (Will not be transferred to any of the regular universes).[/quote]
I enjoy the game. 8-)