ZE Legends

I been playing for three years almost i been in all servers i build alliances,started wars,made many allies and enemies now my question is how many of you can name ZE legends Famous or infamous players who are skills at fleeting,turtling,political,raiding..etc.. players that many of either heard of or met before well known players or forgetten legends that only the oldschool players would know about let's hear everyone opions and thoughts on ZE legendary players legends are either well known or really skills at the game i would like to know what names you guys come up with and also if you tell us why you think he or she is a legend
freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages
-Immortal Techinque

Re: ZE Legends

i guess i'll name the typical team. gumpy, and myrsee those two crushed fleets like crazy. genwickeddezz, and shaftoe both really good fleeters when they where around although GWD got a little lazy. EoS, and dex both top notch thinkers, both tried really hard to help improve the game pointing out flaws and glitches. and you get forget the great turtle but he had to return to restart a legend. i never met mintaka but that guy had meany fleets laying around that no one could touch, our would because they only vanished when he was cleared out. and sloth is the legendary passive mod/minor. he still traded with me even after i crashed one of his fleets lol. illie is a legend at getting a decent fleet and loosing it with in a month or so. and of course PK, he was a great player. i really don't miss shooting his destroyers some fuel for a quick launch.... that ever... so...... slow.... monstrous.... hit..... zorgon1 he was legendary at trading me duet when i was either over flowing with metal or was down to my last 2m duet and trapped. and then their is fishpound the legendary forums flamer. i wanted his fleet so bad but i couldn't get it because of his shell. he liked to leave it sit behind it a lot, was a good thing he was allied with gumpy and gozar because he would have been rocked.
spy.... for managing to annoying people.
and as for the still going legends. destruction, good friend and great fleeter. thorr for the monstrous amount for raids.... its sickening. and i think thats it.... okay okay i guess gozar can be one to....
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

Re: ZE Legends

Rob ofc. Cypher for me :D great guy and pretty awesome player, I think speed players would also agree on Big-Fat-Cow
When one man rises.. The other falls...
Know that if your fleet has been spotted it will fall, no matter the cost or time..