Re: ZE Legends

hey guys im a legend and here's how XD... i reported it to the admins so it wont be around forever....any way....this is the story of how i discovered my most highly defended planet was my best and invincible fleetsave spot...well it starts like this...my friend was retiring his fleet...so he tryed n bash his fleet into my fortress which would insta kill the fleet he had...he was having some trouble with errors n s*** like that...so he gave me his account info to figure out what was goin on...so i go on there...try and retire him...and holy crackers every time i had to quad check the coords because i wasnt able to send the god damn fleet...it was nuts...so finnally i decide hey lets check the map to MAKE sure im even hitting near the boat...so i go there...and i see the two planets of mine that are supposed to be there...are not there...so i log into my account on my xbox and my friends on my laptop...now im looking at the correct coords on my xbox and my laptop screen...and holy s*** my planet was invisible...message me ingame and ill send an esp from that planet to prove it exsists then you can look at the coords and see for your self
also feed back would be great...
lol invisible fleets and 10K moons got nothing on this XD
All war is Brutal, and I will master it all

You say "Ahilles, never heard of him". Undoubtably the best player, I would argue in any of the servers! Wheras yourself JT, well, let's look through the galaxies in any of the servers, how many variations on one name can we see? Whether inactive, V mode etc. Waste of slots, come back out of v mode in any of your accounts, allow all your inactive/v mode worlds and accounts to get deleted!

i think buzzarD was a great player pretty high on the list too even though he doesnt really play anymore but there are reason i know. and his name alays had a big D i dont know if he was trying to hint at something or what but he was a good player and many more there are so many players that have come and gone

ahilles is a good raider, and like dr-j seems to be a bit of an opportunist (probing around for grounded fleets as opposed to directly fleet hunting as seen on other servers)

I think destruction/rjsturgill is probably the best player in recent history, as his time in extreme that I saw was rather impressively filled with fleet crashes. it's not like he had a virtually unstoppable amount of ships to begin with.

"good player" depends on a number of things - activity, raiding skill, timing, caution, and fleet hunting skills, with or without a massive fleet to back you up
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~