1-Didara
2-Crusher
3-Rj
All We Will Die One Day
and
Just Whispers Will Remain

Re: ZE Legends

w_h_i_p_p_e_t.

I like the way that you don't like the guy but are willing to overlook that and see the quality of player he was.

I applaud you for that!

I think there should be a separate heading for each server. There is little doubt that all the names that have been banded about have rightly been included in this topic. But, the problem is, no two servers are the same. What is a good tactic, way of playing in one server, that works so well may be quite inefficient, reckless and dangerous in another.

You cannot equate a champion player from one server and possibly compare it to another in another server. You quoted your choice personally. And that is what it is, your personal choice. However, my personal choice would not coincide with yours or perhaps other players ideas. If there was a separate heading for each server, then more level arguments could be made.

I do not know of you are a football "Soccer" fan (To quote Americanisms). But if so, would you compare the Brazilian National team of 1970 to a club team of today, such as Barcelona. Who would be the greatest? It's too difficult and wide ranging a topic to possibly compare them, even though we each have our favourites.

I do respect your choice of Deidera though.

Re: ZE Legends

Of Course Doomeager
Only Legends Names Will be Mentioned Forever

and i want people to notice that term of being a legend IS NOT a Player's Behavior
The Term is Their Skills
We Have Good Legends(As much as i know mega , rj , ......)
And We have Evil Legends(Crusher,...)
All We Will Die One Day
and
Just Whispers Will Remain