Re: Tournament II - post-tournament feedback

I was happy to be able to participate in the tournament again. Grats to my friend Crusher on winning, well fought luv. To all the top 10 that fought hard to get there grats and good job. To all the others that stayed on and fought to stay alive in a very action packed and somewhat tiring tournament, I say congrats to you and glad you stayed to see it to the end.

To Zorg: The tournament was as fun as it was last time, however the fact that it was 2 months was too long. I saw a lot of good players drop out because of it being too long and cutting into real life. Even I, die hard fan of tournaments, grew very tired at the time length. I really think that tourneys should be a one month make it or break it kind of thing.

Any way that is my thoughts on it.

As I have always said........

Fly high and safe!

Witchy
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Although it was fun I have to agree with Witchy.....it lasted far too long. The server is time consuming enough as it is. There were a few other issues or points that could be changed next time.

Not much in the way of ruby boosts for the fleeters (maybe a set res amount for XX rubies per 24 hours) Faster build times is not that big a deal compared to having res instantly on a set planet/moon as required for a fast launch.

Too much raid trading going on.

Moons above a certain size are even harder to pop on a short term server. The formula for the MD needs to take into consideration the amount of RIPS needed in the short time scale of the server. Do away with the mininmum 25% chance for example.

Probe raiding still possible when it shouldn't have been

I'll add accordingly if I can think of more :D

All in all was good to play with/against people from different servers. Pirates was a great alliance full of great players and it had to be. Generals server is not a place for the faint hearted or lazy player...to call it fast paced is an understatement. Overall rating....a big success :D

First I would say it was great fun playing the tourney....

Second I would totally in agreement with WW and Sprog, 1 . Too Long 2 months if very very long time 2. if you got to big moons in 2 months means you cannot get the same popped at all till the end so something needs to be done about it as well.

Thx WW it was a great pleasure once again Hun to play along with you.

As far my team is Concerned must say one of the best team that I have played with with a Mix of Fleeter / miner / Raider

1. DoctorWho -- Lead the team well and made them the best of the lot.
2. Dunno -- Great Fleeter, and learned some tricks with him as well.
3. Witchywitch -- Always amazed me with the way she does her work quietly and gets to the top
4. Blackbrat -- Simply the best I have seen in all aspect with the time limit that you had, must say can learn effective time management from you bro.
5. Geno -- Its been a while we have not played with each other but mostly opposite but the way we adapted with each other and even got the first big hit must say about his talent and work
6. Docopper -- was there for a brief period mostly in the end, had to crash him cuz of alliance rules but still made in back to the top 15 well done is a small word for this
7. Facelessgirl -- His dad was with us and have played with him amazing raider as I had said to her, taught her daughter the same skills and the way she utilized same to get and built so fast even though she was quite late to start with was quite commendable
8. Dev -- he was on and off and again on but still great work he did played too good but cuz of his limited time he was a bit off this time i feel
9. viking -- Amazing Raider I know his talent from another universes he did exceedingly well again with the time that he got.
10. Nabcake -- Know him from another universe and the way he plays its simply awesome great fleeter and raider just that he had to leave half way cuz of his health hope all is fine bro
11. elenor -- never came to know much about here but she was just raising ahead in the initial time before she went vmode cuz of real life
12. Kaiz -- last but not the least must say, started off well but real life again consumed his time and left the game very soon.

All in all a great team effort Team Censored / Pirates you all will be missed alot and hope to see you all in another universe.