Re: Resetting generals

Doomrager, dex0pac, I don't think it is the right place to start a personal vendetta, neither to complain about the generals bonuses. There is the topic for the latter, and the other is neither required, not appreciated.
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

No, I'm sayign the the Generals, that wouldn't fleet early (Mine and Defence) were at a serious disadvantage, because normally a miner/defender should be hit in about 4 minutes, wich gives him/her time to spend some of the stack up res, even get defence up and prevent a cargo hit. In this case I personally started robots 1-> robots 2 -> shipyard -> RL and got hit twice before I got my RL. Just tell me that this is ok, and doesn't put me at a disadvantage :liar:
Last edited by dex0pac on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We all started on even ground. It was open season for everyone. I got hit more than 20 times overnight and hit nobody back. You either roll with the punches or start moaning. I chose to roll and carried on playing. Suck it up. No to a reset. You can either play with the sharks or get eaten. I choose to play.
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th

Yes to The Reset
Tournoment Became too Shameful
it's Still Within 3 Days Tourney Has Begun
Best Time to Reset
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

BTW I'm playing as a miner and saw no disadvanges to this point with my normal game play. The speed of ships was the same for everyone. Raids came fast. Don't ever try other games on the web if you couldn't handle the speed here. Some are that fast constantly.
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th

When the tournament started, did everybody start the same?

Now it has changed. Has everyone changed?

It is a limited time version of the same game we all play. Effectively, it will "Reset" in due course anyway.

Would it not be best to see it through? Adapt?

Would it not be a travesty to suddenly stop and restart?

I have a mixed view on this the opening night was a cock up with all the bugs and lag some benefited some lost I got hit 24 times I didt see a single one till I got a msg but I played on changed my game plan but I did think in the morning zorg should have put a hold on things till the bugs got fixed or reset it and a part me still thinks it should but I learned and changed my game planif its not reset maybe give us 48hrs more or give us a winter tournament with the bugs fixed