Re: Resetting generals

dex0pac wrote:You poor soul ... have you made it in the top 50 yet?
ya im a higher rank then you ;)
dex0pac wrote:were promised a univerce that would have allowed them to survive without building early fleet
You weren't promised anything, I survived, a lot of miners survived, Fleeters survived. The world doesn't revolve around you buddy, if your way of play makes you a target to fleets then who's fault is that? If you can't use your tools then you will lag behind. Server should not reset because you goofed up.

I think what you mean't to say is the fleeter still stuck his planets close together despite the speed and came out ontop and your upset because of it. Why are you crying? All of your planets are in the same system anyway.
I'm done with this post it's just flame bait.

___Didact___ wrote:You weren't promised anything
I beg to differ. take a look at this topic: http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... ls+round+3
___Didact___ wrote:The world doesn't revolve around you buddy, if your way of play makes you a target to fleets then who's fault is that?
- Never said it did. I just used myself as an example in a foolish attempt to make you see things differently. As you can see in the post above and by the numbers of Defenders & Miners that left I'm not the only one thinking this way, otherwise I would've never spoke.
- It's not my play that made me a target, but the insane farm Deidara and Kisame got with those 27 second hits
___Didact___ wrote:If you can't use your tools then you will lag behind.
50% of my "tools" (General Bonuses) haven't been working ever since the round started, ofc I'd lag behind

Ships are the tools magic things unheard of. Like he said it's a boost not a forced way of life. Fleet general can't make just fleet. Neither can defense just make defense

Doomrager wrote:Ships are the tools magic things unheard of. Like he said it's a boost not a forced way of life. Fleet general can't make just fleet. Neither can defense just make defense
Never said such a thing Didi, as you well know I had fleet and you destroyed it (kinda hard to avoid a 27 seconds blind hit) but you're getting way off topic here, aint you? We're not discussing why I went 2nd to 10th spot in a day. We're discussing wether a univerce reset is the fair thing or not.

___Didact___ : I'm sorry, where are the promises?

In the thread you can clearly see the rates for the univerce, or are you seeng 100x ship speed until day 2 and 10x speed at the begging of day 3.

Where does it say "he thing you're missing is that Miners and Turtles as you call them were promised a univerce that would have allowed them to survive without building early fleet, and that option was taken from them."

I am obviously missing this. I cannot see it. Can someone please show me where it says this?

I thought that everyone started at the same level. Again, I cannot see where it says the above.

:lol: Thats not a promise man you need to know what a promise is. A mistake is a mistake. Regardless you were not promised any kind of safety from anything. You knew of the speed why didn't you prepare or take advantage of it? The best players are going to take advantage of anything they can within the rules. Should the server reset? no, How could zorg even do that, people bought so much rubies on the server, infact, one of our members bought more then he needed and gave the rest away. Zorg is not and should not have to refund all those players.

What he is trying to get at is zorg has offered a service within this the terms are in that post now this service as not been fulfilled. This u must agree is true / edit. For the first two day some bugs still persist
Last edited by mickylove on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woah I have to pull out my master decoder ring and I still can't understand what your saying..
None of us see what you are seeing.