Re: Resetting generals

while changing the settings while the round was midway was not entirely fair, resetting the generals server is even less fair to those who stuck it out and put real effort in anyway. why would anyone buy rubies if there is a reasonable chance that the server might get re-set ahead of time? I don't think that putting up a hall of fame for the short round round be enough to satisfy them.

(take this with a pinch of salt, I was never one of the top players on the current generals server, im taking a guess here as to what they would think)
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

Not so. Your explanation of things is extremely unintelligble.

Again, I ask, where does it say this, as I have pointed out before I cannot find where it says this. If you can show me, point me to where it says this, please do so. If not, do not answer this, simple. Where then, does it say this, "were promised a univerce that would have allowed them to survive without building early fleet"????

No name calling, no baiting. Just answer, or just do not answer. Easy really.

mightyoz wrote:Not so. Your explanation of things is extremely unintelligble.

Again, I ask, where does it say this, as I have pointed out before I cannot find where it says this. If you can show me, point me to where it says this, please do so. If not, do not answer this, simple. Where then, does it say this, "were promised a univerce that would have allowed them to survive without building early fleet"????

No name calling, no baiting. Just answer, or just do not answer. Easy really.
The post sais : We are presenting you a univerce with speed multiplier of 20. We didn't get that. As to rubies, it's alot to do, but there is a log with rubies bought on Generals, and if the server gets restarted ruby count could be set up. But afterall the univerce is a service that ruby buyers pay for, and it didn't match the description given by the seller. Thus I belive the fair thing to do is reintroduce it.
As far as name calling and insults go, read back the messages you and Didi posted, you two never even tried to see the other side of the coin, all you did was insult and nibble.

Full Zorg Empire TOS *Your account is subject to the Zorg Empire Terms of Service (TOS) which can be found here.

Find in there. Zorg offers a service to us its a game but its a service this service was not working fully for 2 days this is why some are asking for a reset/restart. Like in my first post I have mixed view and to be honest I don't care cos I won't be able finnish the round

dex0pac, where does that answer my question? A simple question. You still have not answered that. What you have said is that you entered something and it had faults. Like I asked, WHERE did it say what I quoted? It's a simple question, a really simple question. Again, either answer or don't answer. simple. If you cannot point me to where it said that, fine. Don't go off on tangents.

Mickylove. It does not answer my question. Where does it say that? Once more, either answer or don't. It is really simple. As I have said above, if you don't know, fine.

I deduce from both of your last posts, neither of you know. So, simply, instead of going all around the houses, say "I don't know". Or nothing at all, lol. Straightforward isn't it?