Re: Resetting generals

My God, I had to read every single post of yours in order to understand that you've grasped a sentace of mine : Miners and Turtles as you call them were promised a univerce that would have allowed them to survive without building early fleet
I will give it a last try and than I'll give up on you ...
In the post anouncing the release of the univerce Zorg announced a speed of 20x
wich means:
- robot factory lvl 1 - 31seconds;
- robot factory lvl 2 - 28 seconds;
- shipyard lvl 1 - 11 seconds;
- RL 75 seconds
A total of 145 seconds or 2 minutes 25 seconds (add 35 seconds for loading the pages and clicking the buttons) and you get 3 minutes until the first rocket launcher comes out.
aginst a 3min 47second hit for cargoes on the planet right next to it and 6 minutes 18 seconds for a hit in the system next to it.
Wich gives fleeters and defenders 47 seconds to see the incoming hit from their system or more than 3 minutes to see a hit comming from another system.
This is the speed we were supposed to have. If that had happened refreshing every 30 seconds would have been more than enough to guarantee ones safty even if no robots were built.
And this is how we were promised the chance to develop fleetlessly.

What we had was a 27 second hit in the same system and 31 second hit in the system next to ours.

Note* The first speeds to reffer to one having lvl Combustion engine, thus the bought cargoes would have been even slower.

I actually quite enjoyed the insane speed.
It felt quite rewarding when you actually managed to dodge or ninja a 30 second hit, also every type of general pretty much started off on the same foot. While it isnt something youd want a whole round to be like, it made the game seem very intense and fast paced.
Who i really feel sorry for is all the newer players who joined zorg for the first time XD they wouldnt have stood a chance.

dex0pac, the 20x speed only applies to fleet speed and resource generation
Zorg wrote: Buildings construction: 24x
Technologies research: 24x
Ship/Defenses construction speed: 24x
Fleet Speed: 20x
Resources Generation speed: 20x
Resources basic Income: Normal
Also, if the flaming and mudslinging continues, I'll have no choice to lock this thread.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

dex0pac wrote:My God, I had to read every single post of yours in order to understand that you've grasped a sentace of mine : Miners and Turtles as you call them were promised a univerce that would have allowed them to survive without building early fleet
I will give it a last try and than I'll give up on you ...
In the post anouncing the release of the univerce Zorg announced a speed of 20x
wich means:
- robot factory lvl 1 - 31seconds;
- robot factory lvl 2 - 28 seconds;
- shipyard lvl 1 - 11 seconds;
- RL 75 seconds
A total of 145 seconds or 2 minutes 25 seconds (add 35 seconds for loading the pages and clicking the buttons) and you get 3 minutes until the first rocket launcher comes out.
aginst a 3min 47second hit for cargoes on the planet right next to it and 6 minutes 18 seconds for a hit in the system next to it.
Wich gives fleeters and defenders 47 seconds to see the incoming hit from their system or more than 3 minutes to see a hit comming from another system.
This is the speed we were supposed to have. If that had happened refreshing every 30 seconds would have been more than enough to guarantee ones safty even if no robots were built.
And this is how we were promised the chance to develop fleetlessly.

What we had was a 27 second hit in the same system and 31 second hit in the system next to ours.

Note* The first speeds to reffer to one having lvl Combustion engine, thus the bought cargoes would have been even slower.

Now the simple question, again was, can you show me where it said what I had quoted? Yes or no?

You can't, but as I asked, either yes or no, you can't grasp that, lol.

God has nothing to do with it. Yes or no, simple.

I think you take no as a reason to write a convoluted essay, lol.

Thanks for your "help"....it was much .........appreciated?????????????lol!!!!

Weresloth wrote:Also, if the flaming and mudslinging continues, I'll have no choice to lock this thread.
I'm sorry if I've insult anyone, never meant to do it, but sometimes I type faster than I think. Will do my best to avoid such cases in the future.
Weresloth wrote:dex0pac, the 20x speed only applies to fleet speed and resource generation
Yeah it does, I never went through the trouble of calculating the things I listed. I simply got a new colony and checked the building times and then asked a friend to give me small cargo's current flight times. So if speed multipliers are properly adjusted now, what I've listed is correct.

@mightyoz I did my best to explain that what I've said wasn't a quote, but a simple deduction, yet you persist on getting a quote, thus I see no point in further spamming the thread. If you'd like we could have that discussion in game, pm me anytime you'd like

Some People Wanna Discuss About Other Things To Banish Us From Subject
Topic is About Resetting Generals
i Would Vote Yes
There is No Reason to Continue Generals With Bugs
How Many Bugs Have We Found ?
The Question is : What Works in Generals ?!
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

If zorg was going to reset the server it would have happened already, doubt their will be a reset. One of the biggest reasons zorg is probably taking the public outcry with a grain of salt is because he can't tell which people want the server reset genuinely, or those just crying because they are behind and want another chance to be in the higher ranks.

dex0pac wrote:
Weresloth wrote:Also, if the flaming and mudslinging continues, I'll have no choice to lock this thread.
I'm sorry if I've insult anyone, never meant to do it, but sometimes I type faster than I think. Will do my best to avoid such cases in the future.
Weresloth wrote:dex0pac, the 20x speed only applies to fleet speed and resource generation
Yeah it does, I never went through the trouble of calculating the things I listed. I simply got a new colony and checked the building times and then asked a friend to give me small cargo's current flight times. So if speed multipliers are properly adjusted now, what I've listed is correct.

@mightyoz I did my best to explain that what I've said wasn't a quote, but a simple deduction, yet you persist on getting a quote, thus I see no point in further spamming the thread. If you'd like we could have that discussion in game, pm me anytime you'd like

Yes or no? Excellent! lol

___Didact___ wrote:If zorg was going to reset the server it would have happened already, doubt their will be a reset. One of the biggest reasons zorg is probably taking the public outcry with a grain of salt is because he can't tell which people want the server reset genuinely, or those just crying because they are behind and want another chance to be in the higher ranks.

Good point. Concise and to that point.

___Didact___ wrote:If zorg was going to reset the server it would have happened already {cropped}
Agreed, despite the silence from Zorg.
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.