Moon shots

Allowed or not? Fair or not?
Received a pm of a conversation regarding this.
Open for discussion as I want all opinions.
Please no arguing with others over opinions just want individual opinions.

Re: Moon shots

I think you will find Moonshots are allowed and are part of the game. But, the milking rules apply, so a constant bombardment of a world and its sitting fleets or multiple "probeshots" would contravene these rules past a certain point.

For me, I would not consider it outrageous to provide or indeed receive multiple moonshots. But I would always have an eye on the figures because of that rule. Ultimately, I suppose it does "massage" the attacking and defending scores. Scores which, not mentioning any particular servers or alliances, have been known to be fixed by those saddo's to make them top in any given week.

Fair or not? Fair to those who cannot afford and have the facility to purchase rubies.

Unfair to those who are in small alliances or even not in an alliance, no one to rely on for help.

I sent the res back on tourno. A friend wanted to turn his fleet into mines so he sent it at me in waves. I collected DF got a moon and sent it back to him. 2 hours later the alliance of 16 is crying that it's cheating.
Wow moon shots being a cheat. Who knew.

Since Deidara is opening the question here, I'll repeat (slightly modified) the same thing that I first send to my alliance, and then send to Zorg via Email report:

If Weresloth really wanted his fleet recycled - he WOULD have launched it all at once, not in 12 separate attacks.

This should also be considered violation of the following rules:

Rule 5:
Every account must be played to its own full benefit.

Moonshots, DF collection and Mercenary payments are considered as Trading.

As per the trading rule - Deidara & Kisame should have returned the full cost of the fleet, in order for it to be a trade.
Weresloth - as giving something at his cost, and gaining nothing in return. (To me it's clearly violation a violation of the MILK rule, no matter how small it is)
EDIT: So, who's violating which of those rules?
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

Deidara When You Was #1 We Didn't Moan or Cheat
Now When One of Us is #1 it Can not be a Good Reason For You to Break Rules
Play Fair
As We Are Playing Fair and Accepted Continuing Generals Server Without Reset
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

He sent it in waves because he's a friend and sending it all at once would destroy me.
He wasn't recycling it and I would keep any damage I took to repair my fleet. That's why he sent it in waves.

ya uh, too bad it was a trade and I and Deidara made sure to follow the rules to avoid something dumb like this. You guys are really classic too, you will find anything and everything to weasel your way up the ranks.

Deidara When You Was #1 We Didn't Moan or Cheat
Now When One of Us is #1 it Can not be a Good Reason For You to Break Rules
Play Fair
As We Are Playing Fair and Accepted Continuing Generals Server Without Reset
sorry no cheating here :roll:, you guys will jump on anything and every accusation its quite funny.

Doomrager wrote:He sent it in waves because he's a friend and sending it all at once would destroy me.
He wasn't recycling it and I would keep any damage I took to repair my fleet. That's why he sent it in waves.
I know exactly what fleet Weresloth HAD before he started sending you the attacks (Have a esp report from 25 minutes before the attacks happened).
I know exactly what defense and fleet you HAD at that time (still the same, got the latest report on fleet + defense).

I have access to the simulator.

If you moved your probes and cargos of-planet, you wouldn't lose a single ship or defense unit.

P.S.: What I'm after is fair play. I don't expect that you get banned, I expect that you return the remaining 40% of the fleet cost to Sloth, and adding the deut cost. Thus it would not break ANY rule that I know of

If you send someone resources, for him to build ships, and he suicides them at you is already within the rules.
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

DoctorWho wrote:
Doomrager wrote:He sent it in waves because he's a friend and sending it all at once would destroy me.
I know exactly what fleet Weresloth HAD before he started sending you the attacks (Have a esp report from 25 minutes before the attacks happened).
I know exactly what defense and fleet you HAD at that time (still the same, got the latest report on fleet + defense).

I have access to the simulator.

If you moved your probes and cargos of-planet, you wouldn't lose a single ship or defense unit.

P.S.: What I'm after is fair play. I don't expect that you get banned, I expect that you return the remaining 40% of the fleet cost to Sloth, and adding the deut cost. Thus it would not break ANY rule that I know of
LMAO your trying to pick out something as simple as a moonshot and make it out as if it breaks the rules. Who cares if weresloth broke his fleet up whats it too you? It was a moonshot, and res was sent back to him. No violation of the rules whatsoever.