Re: Moon shots

I'm not sending anything other than the df of the ms. I didn't want to lose defense so I requested waves. Send zorg an email if youd like I already did so that they'll post on this topic and stop my inbox from being spammed

This is unfair and ___Didact___ your missing the point!!
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Doomrager wrote:I'm not sending anything other than the df of the ms. I didn't want to lose defense so I requested waves. Send zorg an email if youd like I already did so that they'll post on this topic and stop my inbox from being spammed
As I said earlier, I've already sent an email to Zorg, and awaiting for eventual action from him (if he decides it's necessary).

I'm considering this to be finished (for now).
Last edited by DoctorWho on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

Looks like this as most posts any more in forums is going to turn into a 'biotch' fest. It looks to me from the posts that it has been turned into admin? I think the determination of cheat or rule breaking or whatever it is you want to call it should be left for admin now.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

This happened on speed once zorg gave a warning and took resources of them should be no differents here

mickylove wrote:This happened on speed once zorg gave a warning and took resources of them should be no differents here
He would be taking resources out of our pocket as we have returned all the DF back as according to the rules.

I think the really interesting part of this is that only two people have asked my side of the story; only one of which has posted.

Starting out, I had planned on using the tournament to relearn how to fleet so I started building one. Here it is a few days later and I find out I have significantly less time to be online, and as anyone knows being a hardcore fleeting takes a massive amount of time. When I first joined, Doom and Didact asked me if I wanted to join their alliance. I had assumed that the server would follow standard protocol and two large alliances would take up the top. Not wanting to be a part of that, I declined; it was only later I realized that their alliance had 5 people in it, much less than I had assumed. At that point though, I had already formed my own alliance and had a couple members.

Moving forward, I still PM'd the two frequently asking advice and tips on building a well rounded fleet. When I found out that I couldn't be on that often, I decided to turn the fleet into some MS as repayment for their help, rather than having it drag on my resources and eventually have someone get lucky if I slipped up.

It wasn't a retirement hit. I received all of the DF that resulted. And for those of you worrying that it was too costly on me at such a low level, I had regained the same amount of points that I had with the fleet in under 3 hours.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

This is crap. Moon shots are given to non allies all the time. The heat is on Anonymous. Unfortunately the game won't let me change my name so I'll sign off here with in game name.

1_OF_1
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th

Doesnt mean that moonshots is given to alot non allies that it isnt against the rule ? It just mean they didnt get caught.
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

I will skip edit/warns inside posts as this will take more time than this is worth.

First of all, Moonshots are mentioned specifically in the game rules. A game rule is not something where you can request an opinion. There needs no further explanation either. Therefore, the topic author is trolling (1 warning this time, instant ban next time). The trolling is easily proven later as the author objective becomes crystal clear by the flow the discussion takes.

Secondly, accusing anyone in a public forum, for cheating, is not permitted. Any cheating suspicions must come directly to administration via Private means of communication only. You have no authority or right to come her and start accusations. Therefore, again 1 warning for this time, instant ban next time.

Thirdly, no one has to explain you anything. Be a player or an administrator. If anyone needs to answer anything, then this is a player towards an administrator in a private message. Which primarily means what most of you, already know all these years; That administration will not reply to most reports and that Weresloth had not to answer anything here. Yet, you forced him. That's the very definition of baiting.

Truly, a despicable topic that will be punished fiercely if it is ever repeated. Keep this kind of trolling outside of these forums.