Generals - Beating out rumors

Hi,

For all newcomers and those concerned about rumors, I want to clear out some things. The rest, should already be aware as this is not the first time I clear out the same things.

This is not a game where no one gives a sh!t and players can cheat all they want. This game has a daily active administration. We take in mind all reports and we conduct checks at our own. Ultimately, this game server, before proclamation of the winners will undergo a full investigation of all leaders (top 15), just to ensure that they earned their place fairly.

Now, a couple of more points, a reminder as well:
-Administration has its own pace at resolving issues. We will not accept any nurtuting by anyone. The way and the time we take to resolve an issue does not have to match your own. It cannot match your own.

-Administration does not share any cases we handle. We will not reply to reports, unless we need more info. We still read and process them normally, whether you hear of it or not. Please, keep sending reports but limit yourselves to this.

So plainly, simply report and leave the rest to us.

Re: Generals - Beating out rumors

How good is that? Generals is a limited time server, and getting someone banned after he had chased out others, or ruined their game by cheating doesn't really seem like a good fit ... Recovering ress also doesn't seem fair if it's done too late, because noone needs ress after the round is closed. Or even if it is not at the round end, it's a speed server with limitied time. So I suggest Generals reports get dealt with higher priority ... it only seems fair that way...

EDIT: This would also make cheaters , cheat even more ... If they've used the ress they gained unfairly for for day and then get stripped off it ... they'll be even, a day more and they'll have gained triple that resource ... taking it wouldn't even be enough ...

Sorry if I've been too detailed, but I wanted to be clear enough.

Zorg states in forums it will check all top 15 players at the end. They miss the point that because of the cheating a lot of players quit early on and never finished. People are still quitting every day...

....so what is the point of banning at the end? The damaga has been done and Zorg knowingly let the player continue and others quit!

Exactly, if you wait till the end to fix it, it doesn't matter. There are players who would have done a lot better or wouldn't have quit or whatever if they had taken care of things more quickly.

so true.

dex0pac wrote:Noone said such a thing ___Didact___ . Noone acused you in anything. We are just pointing out why we think Generals' reports should be treated with higher priority ...

PS. I'm guessing that a guilty conscience needs no accuser.
A child as always dex, never said you accused me of anything. I use "we" as in, me, you and the player that just started(aka the player base if you still don't know). We will have our accounts checked(yes you too buddy). Hope your enlightened. ;)

This Round of Tournoment Will Be Known As Most Shameful Round of All Times
No One Will Forget How It Started
and Shall Wait to See How Many Players Will Register in Next Round When They Remember This Round
Winners Have Got Nothing to Brag On Others
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Going back to ___Didact___'s post. I cannot see how that post can be misread! Straight forward as far as I read it and I agree totally with what he says.

The original post here is not in anyway suggesting that things will be checked only at the end of play, but that it's being regularly checked. If you complain, they will check it out. Just because a player has complained does not mean that they need to be informed of any investigation, just that they will do their own investigations without further contact.

I agree with what Alduin says above, to a degree. It wasn't the most auspicious start, lol. Fleet speeds etc. But I feel that lessons will be learned and things will even out in due course.

yeah mightyoz, we all got the picture of you not liking me ... but if didact can misread my posts, so can I ... as to investigating the reports I never said reports are not investigated, all I said is that Generals reports should have a higher priority over the rest of the servers, since it has a massive effect. Just to put it in a way noone could misread it : Taking 2 days to respond to a report in Generals is much like taking 2 months to respond to a report in S/X/M. Nothing more.