Re: Generals - Beating out rumors

It seems you have a chip on your shoulder perhaps?

You said - Taking 2 days to respond to a report in Generals is much like taking 2 months to respond to a report in S/X/M. Nothing more.

ZORG said in the original post - -Administration does not share any cases we handle. We will not reply to reports, unless we need more info. We still read and process them normally, whether you hear of it or not. Please, keep sending reports but limit yourselves to this.

So, as I said, they won't necessarily get in contact with you and RESPOND unless they need more info. It doesn't mean they are not doing anything, whether you think so or not, in your suggested time frame or not.

I find amusing this idea of how one server should have priority over the others. It wasn't the first time I saw it, and it is not something limited to one server. I'm not saying that dex0pac made a bad point, since Generals have a limited time. Still, if the other servers were left for later, wouldn't any cheats offer a bigger advantage to the one exploiting it? Also, since the servers don't have a programmed reset, wouldn't it increase the gap between cheaters and the other players?
I don't bring the solution to this problem because I don't see a problem. Many players think that the server they play is more important or special in some way. Standard players may feel that the slow progression could leave them behind a cheater if action isn't taken instantly. Speed players could say that a fast paced server would make a cheat more efficient and therefore bring a bigger imbalance.
I may be wrong, but I think that all servers should have the same priority. they all have peculiarities and are affected by foul play.

I'm sorry if I wronged or offended anyone here, that wasn't my intention. English is not my mother language, as most of you probably realized by now.

Fly safe

The only thing I ever see is the newer players who start an alliance and suddenly they have 5 or 6 members. Obviously you have to accept that they are genuine, but sometimes the cynic in me sees possible multiplaying.

All new to the game, the leader of the alliance shows exponential growth. You lanx them, a few cargo ships going back and forth to the leaders main world, lol. Ultimately, if there is cheating going in, it does make them a better farm later on.

An a side note, yesterday, a newb, I have been telling to fleetsave but in his haste to be correct often uses a phrase amongst others, two words, second word off. I have tried advising but he is stubborn. He knows best. Leaves little fleets and resources sitting. So, after the last couple of insults, I have hit him. Now he is going to report me for attacking him. I am apparently hindering his growth!

As part of his reporting me, he is also telling me that I am a hacker! That because he's seen 800 of my BC's that I am a hacker. Nobody has THAT many ships! lol. Because my WSA is all above 200% that again, I am a hacker. He did tell me that the scoreboard shows only players with a few ships or defences therefore I am a hacker. After offering to explain things, he blocked me! lol. Soooo, no helping some folk. I am more than happy to farm him with an attitude like that but I will resist the temptation until he has something worth taking.

The point of this little Yarn?

Basically that we all see things that seem suspicious. Me with my seeing multiplayers everywhere, lol.

This guy sees hackers because they have more than him.

All these concerns, the latter especially, are unjustified. It's what we see. I would never even bother reporting something as absurd as this but then again some might. If reported to the admins, they would look at it, NOT GET BACK TO ME as a complainant, because it's basically total rubbish!

They must get sooooooooo much garbage in the way of reports of cheating that they must be sifting through a pile of junk. Things would therefore then take time to resolve.

Obviously a lot of complaints ARE justified. But these things are reported, it has to be sifted from the pile of nonsense that must also be there.

The general precedence that would be set if you were to concentrate on a specific server would I feel be wrong. But I know that others would disagree.

mightyoz wrote:It seems you have a chip on your shoulder perhaps?

You said - Taking 2 days to respond to a report in Generals is much like taking 2 months to respond to a report in S/X/M. Nothing more.

ZORG said in the original post - -Administration does not share any cases we handle. We will not reply to reports, unless we need more info. We still read and process them normally, whether you hear of it or not. Please, keep sending reports but limit yourselves to this.

So, as I said, they won't necessarily get in contact with you and RESPOND unless they need more info. It doesn't mean they are not doing anything, whether you think so or not, in your suggested time frame or not.
Ok ... I can't decide if you're playing dumb, or you're natural ... Just qoting a line of the rules that we've all read over and over again ...
So I will make it quite simple for you ...
I'm simply out ... sick of Zorg's hypocracy anyways ... Few of the oldest players confirmed what happened as a drastic rule violation, but Zorg wouldn't do a thing about it, for some stupid reason. Oh well I'm not the first paying customer to leave, and I'm pretty sure I'll not be the last ... hopefully once Deidara and his merry band are the only ones playing ZE, Zorg will realise that a freemium game is supposed to be about the majority of paying customers, and keeping one of those is not worth loosing 20.
PS. There was a huge hit aginst me, just before I vmoded in Generals more than 5 days ago. Any toughts on why Deidara hasn't made a mind blowing post about him forcing me into v? After all the rubbish he spoke last time? May be because he has become modest? Or could it be because he knows there was a rule violation included and tries to keep it low?
Everyone is allowed to have his own answer to this one.

PS. Didi, posting the hit after I'm gone wouldn't convince anyone in you being right ... afterall I won't be there to expose your lies :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Dex0pac

I would pass you back your rattle but I think it's probably been broken after throwing it sooo many times from your pram.

Somebody complains, after all they say about other players, but they think it should be an instant reply from the powers that be, that they should be informed of everything, every step of the way of anything that is being or is to be done. They should take priority over anyone else as only their concerns matter. Well V mode then, GO! Perhaps we would be better off?

BUT, I KNOW that you are bound to come back and post more truculent rantings because little ol' you is being ignored, at least as you see it. NOW the real reason that rattle of yours is broken, YOU GOT HIT!

PS. There was a huge hit aginst me, just before I vmoded in Generals more than 5 days ago. Any toughts on why Deidara hasn't made a mind blowing post about him forcing me into v? After all the rubbish he spoke last time? May be because he has become modest? Or could it be because he knows there was a rule violation included and tries to keep it low?
Everyone is allowed to have his own answer to this one.

PS. Didi, posting the hit after I'm gone wouldn't convince anyone in you being right ... afterall I won't be there to expose your lies :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

and this is why zorg is failing...zorg has put ppl as moderators (yes i cant spell sue me) that tells zorg players to v mode....haha...gj zorg admin keep up the good work and no im not baiting just mentioning a fact its a diffrence. read above post. its a fact he told someone to vmode...fact. zorg made him mod....fact he is power drunk and has no respect for zorg players that go against him or his buddies....fact