Re: Generals - Beating out rumors

Lol, nice little try to turn it around. His words were

"I'm simply out ... sick of Zorg's hypocracy anyways" "Oh well I'm not the first paying customer to leave""

Past tense. His words, He's gone. No more, v mode, etc etc etc etc.

Now, do you think he will be back? Me telling someone to go who has....... already gone? lol!

That's like me urinating on ashes and telling me I've put the fire out! lol.

I have quoted to him what Zorg has already said on the matter. I stated facts. These are things that he does not wish to hear. That is unfortunate, but it is what it is and the way that it is. I cannot make him like something. I will not simply tell someone something to make them happy just because it's what they want to hear!

If someone asks that they cannot figure out whether I am acting dumb or it is natural, then they should expect a rebuke. He has a problem, but doesn't like that posts that comes back. He then will flounce off to v mode. As he has already. Are we better off without a player with that cloud hanging over him? I would argue yes! Will he come back. I don't know. I would add, these players that go to v mode, leave because they are not hearing what they want to hear come back in the vast majority of cases. At that time, if it happens. perhaps there will be more calm in that players manner. Until then he can wait like everybody else.

too lazy to read posts to find what's going on :|
but before , i mean long ago , forums wasn't sensetive as much as is now
[[[i am writing in a sexy color :drool:]]]
read the last years posts and see even some flaming hadn't caused any ban/warning
{{{aliens exist dudes! :think:}}}
i know the end of this discussion you are doing :
Mighty0z will lock the topic and Zorg won't write here for you :)
don't waste your energy here :)
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Sorry, I know it is off topic but I simply can't resist. If someone goes v-mode, he will return. That's the only reason why you would go blue. If he had no intention to return, he'd just go inactive or delete his planets and disable the mines of the home world, if he doesn't want to become a farm. A player that v-modes is just looking for a time to cool down, and if he can't enjoy the game as it is now that's the best thing a mod could offer. Remember that a mod can't change how Zorg deals with things.
The way I see, a blue player (who will return eventually) is better than an inactive (who probably will not return) for Zorg.

Your mad because a player not cheating beats you and your cheating claims land on players playing fair. I have no intention of posting hits that aren't of good merit. That being said hitting you is no great accompishment. Secondly all you've done is flame and bait me despite my refusal to get involved in this post. I refuse to post my hits on generals anymore due to the constant bombardment it receives of blind hypocrits. So instead of prompting your toxicity I'll just hit you into v and post my speed hits on players more deserving of recogoniton of there skill.
In short your not worth mine or the communities time dex.
P.s I'm not a paying customer.

Alduin wrote:too lazy to read posts to find what's going on :|
but before , i mean long ago , forums wasn't sensetive as much as is now
[[[i am writing in a sexy color :drool:]]]
read the last years posts and see even some flaming hadn't caused any ban/warning
{{{aliens exist dudes! :think:}}}
i know the end of this discussion you are doing :
Mighty0z will lock the topic and Zorg won't write here for you :)
don't waste your energy here :)

WHAT?

Okay. I will try to decipher and maybe reply at some point during the next 5, maybe 6 years. when I have the time or inclination.

Perhaps the removal of "Smileys", change of colour, that on a dark background, not easily read.

Aliens??