Xtreme or Speed ?

i Have an Average Accounts on Both
Want to Return to One of These Universes
i Can Play on ONE Universe
i Just Confused Which one i Should Play
As Mafia Members Started to Bash me on Speed i Think Xtreme Might be Better But i Don't Hear Good Things About Top Players of There

i Know Every Universe Has its Special Features ,
But Please Guide me a Bit , Speciality Top Players of X and Speed
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

Re: Xtreme or Speed ?

mickylove wrote:Both good servers both have excellent players in them both can be hard both will test you

As i Saod Above , Both Have Special Features and Both Are Good
i Just Wanna Know Top Players of Which Server Bash Defenses?
Mafia Do in Speed ,,, (Grizzly/Kronos) he thinks he is best in the server but in ranks deidara is #1 ;)
People Say Azguard Do in Xtreme !
You Go Faster
You Will Understand Later ; When You Find Yourself Wasted

Every server has players that will hit bash raid u u just have learn how to deal with or join a alliance that will help u ur job is to show u will listen learn be trustworthy it is a war game u attack u get attacked u have to learn to deal with both sides of the game that's the same with all the servers

mickylove wrote:Every server has players that will hit bash raid u u just have learn how to deal with or join a alliance that will help u ur job is to show u will listen learn be trustworthy it is a war game u attack u get attacked u have to learn to deal with both sides of the game that's the same with all the servers

Well said Mickylove, This is about the best answer you will get to your query. The nail has been hit squarely on the head.

Every server is different but ultimately it is all Zorg Empire. It is a personal choice of the individual, fleet speed, numbers of worlds, newb protection etc.

You are limiting your query to those servers. Standard, less newb protection, less resources and so on. But, the fleet speeds, however slow, can work in your favour when it comes to being the defender. It's easier to ninja attackers and evade an attack. You basically have more time to react. So, swings and roundabouts for all the servers. I think you will find, as my last comments suggest, your replies will give you the biased answer of individuals, not always objective. My favourite, Standard, hence my comments. It really has to be you choosing, we can only give you our biased comments.

I hope you find one best suited to you.

Like to raid or be on offense? Speed/Xtreme is the choice.
Speed in my opinion as it's my home server as well, but to put it in perspective it's about half as old as extreme.
That mean's the point average is half. The number 1 player is half that of extreme. The threat is much smaller though still there for a more interactive environment.
On the other hand Xtreme has a much larger player base and you are able to have many many more planets.
So when comparing building points of the two you need to keep in mine speed has a maximum of 11 planets. Extreme is 21 I believe.