Re: V mode

-MrSinister- wrote:Well "Alduin"..
First of all, i'm not like you. I don't spend all my time here.
So forgive me for replying only now . I've observed your behavior in the forums and you're just a troll.
I think most of the players will agree with me. You do love to bait lol.
So you think i'm a dirty vmoder? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion no matter how far fetched or childish it is =)
Deidara just asked to stay on topic but you just have to keep trolling and baiting.
I'm blue in Generals, if you have a problem with that you can BITE ME! lol
As for the topic; i agree with Deidara. Blue accounts should be removed from Scoreboard in Generals.
And that's all i have to say here.

Bye
:twisted:
Well i Only Play 2-3 Hrs aDay
As Long As You Don't Reply My Question Truely Everyone Will Know You As a Dirty Vmoder :P
On Topic : Yes There Are at Least 10-15 Vmoders on Rankings , too
Remove Them Admin
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

I wasn't gonna reply but yes, i guess i am lol
You take facts and put your own little twist on them. And then you start baiting, literally challenging others to reply .
That's actually very funny. Example: you say vmoders play dirty by going blue. I replied to that theory and explained what my reasons for vmoding in Generals are. Yet you keep saying i didn't answer your question.
I assume you're not an idiot and you can read so that leaves baiting .
I feel as if i should applaud you for being what you are and trying to be good in it although you're not 8-)

Eloquently put there MrSin. Getting bored with Alduins continual, blatant baiting or butt kissing certain Speed buddy comments. Stay on topic and stop clogging forums with dross. As for vmoded accounts (I do like to stay on topic) you cannot assume you know why anyone vmodes Alduin nor is it any of your business. Deal with it!

and You're Continuing The Bait !! (Though i Did not Set a Bait)
We Can Keep Wars and Baits For The Game
Calm Down

MrSinister Please Stay on Topic and Don't Go Off Topic (That is not Allowed)

Once Again i Say : Vmoded Players Are Not aFew
and Only 4 Days of Tourney is Remained
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Going to have to request all of topic comments be stopped otherwise I'll ask for extreme prejudice on moderation of this topic. I'm sick of all my topics regardless of the matter turning into this. Drop all the useless droning and stick with the topics main interest rather than squabbling please. Repeating a previous claim with added comments directed at flaming is still considered off topic. Just because part of your post is on topic does not give your entire post free reign.