V mode

So on a server that lasts 30 days why do v mode players clog up the scoreboard and ranking system for well over a week-2weeks when there is a 10 minute updating scoreboard and 15 minute point update?

Re: V mode

The consolation is, less competition for you guys that are active.

I agree, what is the point in playing a limited time game of such a duration and then go to v mode?

Must be really good reasons for them to do so. I hope everything is okay for them in the real world.

mightyoz wrote:The consolation is, less competition for you guys that are active.

I agree, what is the point in playing a limited time game of such a duration and then go to v mode?

Must be really good reasons for them to do so. I hope everything is okay for them in the real world.
0z , 0z my friend
we know if it was becuz of their real life , so they would return after few days but did they?
many of them went into the vmode just becuz they did not good and can not win and enabled vmode to slow down active players' growth
not illegal , but dirty
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Alduin wrote:
mightyoz wrote:The consolation is, less competition for you guys that are active.

0z , 0z my friend
we know if it was becuz of their real life , so they would return after few days but did they?
many of them went into the vmode just becuz they did not good and can not win and enabled vmode to slow down active players' growth
not illegal , but dirty

Alduin, how do you know what may be wrong with them in the real world.

I live in an area where vintage aircraft fly over my house everyday. Vulcan bomber two days ago, regularly old Spitfires looping the loop etc. At the weekend just a couple of miles away from where I live a Hawker Hunter aircraft crashed, wiping out a road full of traffic at the same time!

I don't think even for a second that you can be that small minded to think everything is about spoiling tactics against others?

THINK about things before you start typing.

WTF? Lol...a player vmoding means he wants to sabotage another player's growth?
That's just BS if you ask me. It's a tournament, plenty of other active accounts to hit.
I tried Generals for the first time and went blue for 2 reasons.
1: Because having a wife and 4 kids does not go well with a competition like this one (I only joined Generals because a good friend asked me )
2: Even if RL was not a problem, i'm still disappointed with the bug at the start of Generals that favored certain Generals and really f*ck*d up a lot of other players that aren't fleeters in that server.
But to say that i went blue because i didn't do well and wanted to slow down others on purpose?
Wow...just wow....

-MrSinister- wrote:WTF? Lol...a player vmoding means he wants to sabotage another player's growth?
That's just BS if you ask me. It's a tournament, plenty of other active accounts to hit.
I tried Generals for the first time and went blue for 2 reasons.
1: Because having a wife and 4 kids does not go well with a competition like this one (I only joined Generals because a good friend asked me )
2: Even if RL was not a problem, i'm still disappointed with the bug at the start of Generals that favored certain Generals and really f*ck*d up a lot of other players that aren't fleeters in that server.
But to say that i went blue because i didn't do well and wanted to slow down others on purpose?
Wow...just wow....
1.i Am NOT a Fleeter , too
2.Bugs Were For me , too
3.i Did not Say "Everyone"
4.Don't Make me to Name Players Who Went into The Vmode Becuz They Did not Good (Mostly in Anonymous Alliance) :)

*EDIT* and if you're not gonna play tourney becuz of RL , Bugs , Crashes :) , or Anything Else , Why Don't You Exit Vmode and Let Your Acc be a Farm? becuz you're not going to play anyway
Why DoctorWho/He_Man/dex0pac/Kiedis/ etc. Don't?
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

What Happened 0z and Sinister ?
You Have not Anything to Say ?
So Before Assaulting me , Understand i Say What Exactly Happens
i Say What is Fact

Sinister is One of Dirty Vmoders
But
0z , You Called me "Small Minded"
When You Played Tourney , Or Other Universes Then Come and Comment
Maybe Standard is TOO CLEAN :roll:
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Well "Alduin"..
First of all, i'm not like you. I don't spend all my time here.
So forgive me for replying only now . I've observed your behavior in the forums and you're just a troll.
I think most of the players will agree with me. You do love to bait lol.
So you think i'm a dirty vmoder? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion no matter how far fetched or childish it is =)
Deidara just asked to stay on topic but you just have to keep trolling and baiting.
I'm blue in Generals, if you have a problem with that you can BITE ME! lol
As for the topic; i agree with Deidara. Blue accounts should be removed from Scoreboard in Generals.
And that's all i have to say here.

Bye
:twisted: