Tournament III - Feedback

Feel free to post your feedback on the tournament here. Your feedback will be used to shape the next tournament.

As far as my contributions go, here is the final top 10 of fleeters:
1 ZORTON Rogue Bounty Hunters 1.529.612
2 Demonprince Rogue Bounty Hunters 1.214.826
3 Pulsar The Resolute 1.054.510
4 Schnitter Rogue Bounty Hunters 803.104
5 Sprog The Resolute 802.934
6 Witchywoman The Resolute 714.445
7 MegaMede 431.256
8 hound Rogue Bounty Hunters 414.362
9 Morttis Starfleet Command 123.977
10 Grime Starfleet Command 69.750

Looking at the top 10, you can spot no Turtles and one raider (#3), 3 Fleet Generals and 6 Mine Generals. Which means that a significant boost for Turtles and a lesser one for raiders is regarded as definite for the next tournament.

As to when this will be, perhaps Christmas? We will see. We will need to see how things go in the game in General and how many more players we can have in our existing universes. We will also need to decide the duration of the next tournament which could well be less than 1 month. All these details will be decided based on your feedback.

Re: Tournament III - Feedback

Predators cost too little in deut to launch.
Star raiders cost too much.
The raiders generals fleet slots bonus is useless. Needs to be a cargo space holding bonus.
Mine generals storage den needs to be removed as well as passive income bonus, replaced with mining tech as well as possibly a unit like the solar sat that mines deut/metal/crystal but is vulnerable just like the sat. It's limited to 1 just like the shield domes and has good costs. The income is a % to the mine decided upon (Or maybe all 3)
Defense generals need either a buff to voyagers or them to be removed completely and to have a reduced cost to defense as well as the increased defense regeneration.
Perhaps a fifth general based around voyagers instead of it being slapped onto the defense general.
Last edited by Doomrager on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Predators Cost and Power Must be Decreased
Star Raiders Must be Faster (Now Same as Cruisers) and More Powerful
Turtles Should Have an Special Defense Unit
Miners Should Get 50% Extra Production + Dens Must Cost Lesser and Hide More Resources
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Ok after that last tourny and certain "irregularities" I am out and so are half of the people I know and those that vmoded in first two weeks. Farce. Will say congrats to Zorton but that's it....too many things here to list and complain about atm...to say I am a little annoyed is an understatement ......cross server trades is NOT permitted...just so everyone knows next time....fleet retirements not allowed and neither are account ownerships transferrable! Zorg rules, not mine...I just abide by them!

Sprog wrote:Ok after that last tourny and certain "irregularities" I am out and so are half of the people I know and those that vmoded in first two weeks. Farce. Will say congrats to Zorton but that's it....too many things here to list and complain about atm...to say I am a little annoyed is an understatement ......cross server trades is NOT permitted...just so everyone knows next time....fleet retirements not allowed and neither are account ownerships transferrable! Zorg rules, not mine...I just abide by them!
See ya man, was fun having my inbox filled.

Before I move on to general specific suggestions, I feel the need to point out several more important overarching issues:

-First, issues need to be dealt with more promptly. In a time limited server, this is even more important. The speed issue at the beginning of the tournament had a significant impact on game play and was not resolved quickly enough.

-Reports of feeds need to be investigated more thoroughly, as do reports of other rule violations. There are several hits that were blatant set ups that I believe should have been reversed, and yet nothing was done about them. If retirement crashes are not allowed in Generals Tournament Universe, that rule needs to be enforced. I have to say, I am really disappointed with how these issues were handled.

As far as general-specific suggestions go:
-I agree that deut consumption for predators needs to be increased, though I am not sure I would reduce their power.
-I would not alter the mine general.
-I think that defense generals need some sort of additional protection against IPMs.
Last edited by Pulsar on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deidrama u got through by the skin of your teeth and rubies...we all know...now back in your box ...pathetic...now run along and tell everyone how we pick on you and accuse u all the time...no smoke without fire as the forums already proved over time with you.....no flaming here...just facts!