Re: Tournament III - Feedback

___Didact___ wrote:
mickylove wrote:It's a strategy game just because u don't like that or do it that strategy does not mean others can't u don't win the tournament by hitting fleet but having the most points
You just missed the point by a mile.
That u choose raider then found u could't raid much which is why u want dens gone is this the missing point by a mile or have found the real reason the bonuses are balanced to the strategy One is going to take in a tournament setting look at the bigger picture not one point of view from one general which u are doing

mickylove wrote:
___Didact___ wrote:
mickylove wrote:It's a strategy game just because u don't like that or do it that strategy does not mean others can't u don't win the tournament by hitting fleet but having the most points
You just missed the point by a mile.
That u choose raider then found u could't raid much which is why u want dens gone is this the missing point by a mile or have found the real reason the bonuses are balanced to the strategy One is going to take in a tournament setting look at the bigger picture not one point of view from one general which u are doing
so what your saying is, I'm mad because the den prevented me from playing? And going raider was the wrong choice? So what your saying is, I should have gone miner, and just played passive and gotten 1st instead of 3rd? Because that's the vibe you guys seem to be going at. None of you have given a good reason to keep it, their is nothing Strategical about the den, You don't play with the den, You don't interact with the den. Yet somehow, you support it, but can't give a reason other then I'm upset that I didn't get as much res as a should. Lets look at the bigger picture then. 6 miners made top 10. Miners have made top 3 in all tournaments, and you guys seem to not think anything is wrong. Oh and btw, as the only raider general to make top ten in this round, and the first to make top 3, I can tell you my point of view is worth a good amount more from the raider point of view then your miner generals point of view.

Sprog wrote:You have an opinion, we have ours....I gave you reasons I chose Miner...You are a minority so why you think your point of view is worth more than everyone elses reeks of delusion. Get over yourself
yet your all miner generals, so of course you would support the den, no more then an illegal alien disagrees with trump building a wall.

Sprog wrote:Was a fleeter last time....do I really need to repeat everything ? :D
oh interesting stories ? c'mon i love story :D

@didact/deidara :
well as zorg said "no radical change"
so dens won't be removed ; instead of trying to get rid of dens , work on other generals.
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Ok look at it this way. If you take away storage den for miners, which is the only thing they have gotten, then... why not take away the special fleet the other generals have? You gripe because miners have a storage den, yet I do you see you offering to get rid of preds, star raiders and voyagers which are special ships for the other generals. If you wish to get rid of storage dens then I strongly suggest you come up with some other compensation for the miners. So either put up or shut up imho.

Fly high and safe
Witchy
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Because we want it taken away and have it replaced with something more strategizing.
It's not really a battle to see who the best is if 95% are afk mining with the den. It's a torno as in it's for a challenge to fight each other. There shouldn't be the "well I don't really feel like playing" option in the game.
This is my final comment. I'm sure the next 10 pages of this will still be nailed toward me as most are but this is my two cents.