Possible trade/merc hire idea.

Are we allowed to make a trade on hits? Like, I had a grudge with player A, but was too weak to take him out. So I hire player B, who is strong enough to manage that, can I give him an agreed upon amount of res, or number of rubies, to do it?
I have returned. I have opened my eyes to a new realm. And in it, I see my foes at my feet. You have been warned.

Re: Possible trade/merc hire idea.

A quote taken from another section of the game but still applies here:
Mercenaries may not be “paid” in any way that would violate the milking, pushing and pulling rules. A common practice could be that the mercenaries are paid with the debris fields they create, or could be given Zorg Rubies as payment by their employers with the implemented ruby trading system.

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points

Are we allowed to make a trade on hits? Like, I had a grudge with player A, but was too weak to take him out. So I hire player B, who is strong enough to manage that, can I give him an agreed upon amount of res, or number of rubies, to do it?

i can do that

------------------------------
learnspanishonline http://www.learnspanishonline.me
pass4sure - ccna certification training ccna certification training
pass4sure ccent certification exam ccent certification exam
pass4sure cissp training dumps cissp training dumps
Last edited by jessicasmith on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

jessicasmith wrote:Are we allowed to make a trade on hits? Like, I had a grudge with player A, but was too weak to take him out. So I hire player B, who is strong enough to manage that, can I give him an agreed upon amount of res, or number of rubies, to do it?

i can do that

this is called a Bounty.
if i remember right you will pay 10% of his fleet in res.