Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

[Resolved] SMS?? Repeat confusion

Uni: Massarce
Bug: I've purchased rubies before, worked great and went smoothly. However, in the past few months tried to purchase more for the +1 slot, and the sms process has not worked.

What i did: Put in my country, and sent PASS to the correct number. A few minutes later i got a txt back (as expected) saying to send PASS again to confirm. I sent it to the same number. 1 hour passed and no rubies or 'Transaction successful' txt back . So i resent it. A day passed, again nothing happened. A few days later i tried again, the same thing happened. Then i resent the txt to confirm the purchase a number times , still no reply. I checked my phone balance ... down $30.... I've tried numerous other times but still hasn't gone through :wall: . Im afraid to retry again after
losing so much money :,(

Any help and comments would be much appreciated, i know ZE has done well fixing other bugs and it would be great if they could please look into this. Thanks!!

Re: SMS?? Repeat confusion

Hi,

First of all, to get the rubies you need to put the code you receive into the webpage.
Secondly, replies with code should be instant; no need to wait for them.

If you received no codes for this purpose, then use this form:
http://www.allopass.com/uk/contact/buyer

Choose the payment method (Premium Text Message) and fill up th rest details. We know they respond quite fast and they always resolve any issue.

If you received the codes, then put them into the textbox.

For this case or any future case, use our support email for quicker response time AND more direct resolution. For the particular case, you would get the same response but generally, account specific issues are to be sent there.