Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Alliance Ranks / online status.

I think I have found a bug in alliance ranks.. If a rank is made giving no alliance online status to that member.. and a new rank is made after this. Then all ranks even though they show no online status given, are in fact able to see members online status... So where we currently think a new member can not see this status they can...

In short only the newest made rank created is NOT able to see this privilege..providing it is not given on creation.

Another bug also showed it self regards to manage alliance members...if you have rights to manage members and then do as so...click save... then your rights are then removed.. You are then unable to do any more until this option is given back to you... The later is not as important as the 1st mentioned.

So could the Dev team look into this problem and fix please..

Re: Alliance Ranks / online status.

Well spotted Gozar (Redacted).....at least now all alliance leaders will be aware that as soon as they change/create a player ranking it will have a knock on effect. I will also add that Zorg have already approved my forum suggestion to allow all players to hide their own online status manually.....this was a while back so when will this implemented? :D

Redacted due to unfounded accusations of people cheating. The forums are not for this matter. If you feel that someone is cheating, send an email to webmaster@zorgempire.net

Warning issued~MegaMedes

Sprog wrote:Well spotted Gozar (Redacted).....at least now all alliance leaders will be aware that as soon as they change/create a player ranking it will have a knock on effect. I will also add that Zorg have already approved my forum suggestion to allow all players to hide their own online status manually.....this was a while back so when will this implemented? :D

Redacted due to unfounded accusations of people cheating. The forums are not for this matter. If you feel that someone is cheating, send an email to webmaster@zorgempire.net

Warning issued~MegaMedes
Just to clarify...the comment I had edited in no way implied or stated anyone cheating....I would report if I thought this was the case...all I stated was that seeing someones online status when it shouldn't be possible to do so. Hope that cleared it up and that the bug is fixed :D

Gozar wrote:Then all ranks even though they show no online status given, are in fact able to see members online status... So where we currently think a new member can not see this status they can...
Is this verified? Does it always happen?

In short only the newest made rank created is NOT able to see this privilege..providing it is not given on creation.
Gozar wrote:Another bug also showed it self regards to manage alliance members...if you have rights to manage members and then do as so...click save... then your rights are then removed.. You are then unable to do any more until this option is given back to you... The later is not as important as the 1st mentioned.
I think this has been reported as well in the past. I will look into past topics for more help.

Anyway, we will try to locate and fix both issues till tomorrow.