Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Alliance Chat Bug on Blackberry?

I can't paste cut or copied text into alliance chat or circular messages when logged in via my Blackberry Q10. Is this an issue with the interface, or with the smartphone?
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.

Re: Alliance Chat Bug on Blackberry?

The game, especially on mobile version, should run fine. It has a learning curve which requires some time but I have personally tested it to multiple devices with no issues.

To the root of your issue, try to use another browser. A mobile phone is characterized by its operating system. When we talk about internet though and the ability to display a web page (this is what Zorg Empire is) then the responsible element is the browser.

Most of the viewing problems in Zorg Empire are browser related as a result. Here is a table to help:
Google Chrome: Most problems are related to extensions/addons that the user has installed (common problem!)
Internet Explorer: Some issues might appear as this browser is generally full of issues.
Firefox: It should classify as the best browser for the game as we received little to no complaints over the time. However, we still use Chrome to develop.

Mobile browsers are a different story. Most of the time, these are lightweight versions of the ones that PCs use. Newer phones allow installation of multiple browsers which is great as you are able to install the most popular ones which tend to work perfect. Older phones or weaker ones, use stock browsers which most of the time do not support all latest features.

The alliance chat bug uses some advanced css coding and jquery which most probably is not supported by your stock browser. Or, it could be a simple touch problem.

If you can use another browser, then this should be your resort to make it work. Keep me informed as it helps me in resolving future cases.