Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

[Resolved] Inactive icon next to player who just joined

I have noticed this a few times and meant to post when I 1st found..

This is in Xtreme..wondering if anyone else has found similar in other Uni's...?

This player is showing inactive for more than 7 days... by the icons next to his name...the thing is I found this the same as it is now..KKK(◊ I)...on the 23/01/16...Nothing odd about that until you check the players start date... he joined ZE..22/01/16..the day before I found it...so in 24hrs of joining ZE he became more than 7 days inactive..

Can anyone explain how this is possible..

Another thing I don't understand is negative resources on metal and crystal...understand how it can happen on deut due to fusion reactor...but on metal and crystal...?

Metal -1.917.630 Crystal -1.100.000
Deuterium -191.768 Energy 1.697
Fleet
Defenses
Buildings
Crystal Mine 13 Solar Plant 9
Robot Factory 1
Research
Espionage Technology 12 Computer Technology 13
Weapons Technology 11 Shield Technology 7
Armor Technology 11 Energy Technology 12
Hyperspace Technology 5 Combustion Engine 12
Impulse Engine 11 Hyperspace Engine 2
Laser Technology 10 Ion Technology 5
Plasma Technology 7

Re: Can anyone explain this bug..?

Nothing I could shed light on, weird. What could be expending both Metal and crystal especially if there is no power going to any mines. Perhaps that's it. The deut is running backwards because that player has lost his solar sats and the solar plants and deut reactors have not got enough juice to power them, therefore the mines run at a negative amount?

Although, never seen that before. Only on deut.

The inactivity if it is the same in their older version game, is due to the player never logging in. These types of players are why zorg has been accused so many times of creating fake accounts to show that they have players. But they reassured us this isn't true so who knows.

The negative metal and crystal I noticed when I first started playing the older game. Sometimes occurring when the deut is in the negatives and someone hits that planet enough times to break into the negatives of metal and crystal such as a player having 1metal and getting hit 3 or 4 times it will sometimes cross into the negatives. Same thing with crystal. I only know this because of being hit at one point and time with this occuring.

They are players that create an account but do not login at all. And yes, they are real players. There are 0 artificial generated players. Just a lot of players that join up and don't play the game afterwards. 95% of them are through paid advertising.

A few of these never login at all for reasons unknown to me, but it is considered normal. Sometimes they will just 10 minutes later or a day later and at other cases, they will never join.

Zorg wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 pm
They are players that create an account but do not login at all. And yes, they are real players. There are 0 artificial generated players. Just a lot of players that join up and don't play the game afterwards. 95% of them are through paid advertising.

A few of these never login at all for reasons unknown to me, but it is considered normal. Sometimes they will just 10 minutes later or a day later and at other cases, they will never join.
That's fine and all but what about the negative metal and crystal amounts? I just recently logged back into my Xtreme account and am still waiting for them to return to the positives.. I would like to start building again but I can't even build ships to raid and speed it up.