Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Re: Switch Location not working.

Well after hitting the Vmode button I closed out of Firefox completely and re-opened it. Signed back into Speed and the Drop Down buttons started working.

Now this is just not right that you have to close out of the browser to get things working again. I did notice there is some font modifications within this <input> button and perhaps this is causing Firefox to stop working within the <form><input> statements. You might want to look at that sometime.

As for Speed, you guys won't miss me that much, so have fun... Cause I know this will not be fixed anytime soon. ;)

Kind of a silly reason to go vmode if it's not a pervasive issue but ok... Hope you're back soon.

I tried switching between planet and moon a few times after playing a bit on Firefox and didn't have any issues. Can you think of anything particular you did before that might have served as a catalyst for the problem?

Zorg wrote:Most probably you got this after some 3rd party addon/plugin you have installed in your FF.
I spotted at another post of yours some accusations about game that need fixing. What mostly needs fixing is your browser it seems.
And you wonder why you keep losing players.. Smart mouth answers like this cause your player base to not trust you or your game. Peace out. ;)

Torgard wrote:
Zorg wrote:Most probably you got this after some 3rd party addon/plugin you have installed in your FF.
I spotted at another post of yours some accusations about game that need fixing. What mostly needs fixing is your browser it seems.
And you wonder why you keep losing players.. Smart mouth answers like this cause your player base to not trust you or your game. Peace out. ;)
I repeat what I said. You posted in general discussion that the game needs fixing, right? So I respond to these general accusations here. I don't see why my reply can be classified as a smart mouth answer. Am I not allowed to defend the game? I have not seen you editing that post after all, after finding out that this was not a game issue but a browser issue of yours.

Your browser needs fixing if you have any issues - I mean it. Try with a clean install or another browser.

There are many bad written addons out there, most of them unsafe too. Be extra careful in what you install. Don't you think that anyone checks them up before they are listed in popular places; they don't. Make sure the author is trustworthy first and foremost and avoid addons released by "nicknames".

If you have issues irrelevant with the browser, please let us know and we will fix ASAP. As always.