Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

[Browser Issue] Building Issue

Universe - XTreme

Bug Description - Whenever I log on to Zorg Empire, after being logged out for at least 5 minutes or more, the game automatically queues up to build whatever the next level of Solar Plant is. Even if I do not have the resources. A message will pop up in my inbox after a little while telling me I do not have enough resources to build it.

How to repeat - To repeat, I log off for at least 5 minutes, then log back in. Once logged in, the Solar Plant will be added to the queue(or set for construction if there is nothing else in the queue).

Time it happened - The most recent time this happened was approximately 08:41 Server time(XTreme)

Browser you use- I use Google Chrome.

Re: Bug: In Buildings tab; auto starts production on Solar Plant upon logging in

Hi there and welcome to Zorg Empire forums.

This issue sounds like a browser one. I guess this is caused by one of your addons/extensions.

The easiest way to see if this is true, is to try another browser. If problem disappears, then log back into Chrome and follow these steps:
1.Turn OFF all your addons.
2.Check to see if problem exists. If not, proceed by turning on all your addons one by one and repeating the test.
3.Once the problem reappears, you will know which addon causes the problem.
4.Remove this addon. It is poorly written and it will cause you more issues, not only in Zorg Empire.

Alternatively, you could guess pick which addon causes the issue and deactivate it and then test. This can save you time.

Let me know if the solution works.

Re: [Browser Issue] Building Issue

Sorry for the delay in response.

I already attempted all these that I could. I cannot use a different browser as I am playing on a chromebook, therefore can only use Google Chrome. I have been playing more on another server since it is not happening on that server at all. I have colonized more planets on Xtreme however, and this issue does not happen on any of my other planets, so it might have something to do with my home planet, Ergonia.