Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Reloaded - Espionage Reports shifting around

Anyone else notice while raiding that the espy reports shift around? It seems to be a shift between the first three or four reports, the order in which they appear changes when entering the espionage reports through different paths. for example: Inbox>espionage reports (an attack is made through this path) then the quick-link is used after the fleet launch confirmation page is shown located at the bottom. At this point, the espionage report initially listed at the top is now second or third. This does not happen every time and is, simply, annoying. I am currently reviewing every location launched at and sorting them manually.

Re: Reloaded - Espionage Reports shifting around

Yes, I've noticed something like that. Reports somehow get scrambled. For example after I get my spies out and look at the reports (not exactly right after) but I notice that the last couple reports are not in the same order I have send my probes. That doesn't really make sence since the distance to a system remains the same and the order should not be changed at all.

It could be the fact that when we are spying we are sending a lot of requests frequently and the delay plays a part in it. Or it's just if we manage to send 2 queries in the same second the things get back at the same second and than the order messes up. Just a theory, but I might take a closer look next time I spot that.

Re: Reloaded - Espionage Reports shifting around

Alright, for instance, i probe locations: 1:1:1 through 1:1:8 resulting in 8 separate espy reports in my inbox. I click on inbox and go to espionage reports where the reports are listed in the order they were received. In this case the reports are listed as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
I select attack on espionage report #1 and follow through with sending fleet. once complete, the fleet launch confirmation page contains a quick link where you can jump back to espionage reports. Now, the reports are listed as 3, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
I am wondering why the reports are now listed in a different configuration as when they were initially received.
I usually attack in top to bottom fashion and when they get shifted, i end up deleting ones i have not hit yet. Not a huge deal but i thought it was worth mentioning.