Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Phalanx not working

I saw some activity in my area and decided to check it out just in case. Immagine my surprise when I tried to lanx around - my lanx is not working. As if I don't have one at all. My colony under the moon is shown in red letters like I am on the colony but not the moon. I do have deu for the lanx, just the option is not there. I checked all my other moons and they are working fine.

This is my highest level lanx at the moment. I was upgrading a few lately, I think this one got upgraded too a few days ago and I am trying to use it for the 1st time since the upgrade. With the current range I am covering the whole lower end of the galaxy and a bit extra (like -1). Could that range be the cause of the broken lanx?

I have another lanx that if I upgrade it will cover the top side of the galaxy beyond the 300 system. Should I test it out as well?

Re: Phalanx not working

Let me see if I get it right:
-Phalanx works well at all moons except one.
-At the particular moon, the phalanx does not show the button.

Question:
-Are you trying inside Phalanx range for sure?
-It does not works for any range?

I will also need:
-Your universe (post it here)
-Coordinates (send them to a PM at Administrator account in your universe)

Update: Something I noticed today - I actually can Lanx if I go to the planet menu and choose the option from there. Just the regular shortcut by clicking on the planet to get immediate lanx is not working. I tested it on 2nd PC today with the same result.

When you are on a moon and you want to use the lanx you can just click on the planet name and the report will show up. This is not working for me at that particular moon at all, doesn't matter if I am looking in the same system or at a random system withing the range. It works for all other moons.

The workaround I found was to put my mouse on the planet I want to lanx. Once the menu shows up it has the options:
Espionage

Phalanx
Attack
ACS Defent
Transport

If I choose the Phalanx option than I can see the Phalanx report. So what is not working for me is the quick way by clicking the planet name.

It is a bit different when looking into the same system, but it works for all moons that I tested so far.

I've always wondered why my planets appear with red letters when I look on the galaxy screen? I used to see them red when I am on planet and white when on moon, now after the fix they are with red names everywhere. What do the different colors mean?

Yeey, another thing that you could work on. Add it to my suggestions you need to work on for the next update ^_^

I have to say tho - why my planets should be red? When I am getting attacked the text is red. Can't it be green? Like the normal missions we get are in green text - transport, deploy. Than allied planets can be blue like the ACS defend mission. I think that will be much more noticable when I am viewing the galaxy to raid. And I see a lot of planets on ally mates that are NOT in green and sometimes I accedentaly hit the spy button.