Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

[FIXED] Wrong stats on technologies tab on Reloaded Server

Hello there!
I've searched the forums a bit, and didn't manage to find accurate data regarding this.

So the thing I'm most interested in is the Storage Den. I didn't manage to check out if the numbers of the protection stated in the technologies tab is correct.

Furthermore, I've noticed that many tabs there are plain wrong. Almost every single structre states the cost is the next level, same for technologies. To name a few - Nanite factory, Shipyard, Research Lab, any Storage, Zorg physics, any engine tech, espionage tech, and the list goes...
In the zorg tools they're correct, but the building of the storage den is not included there. Since the cost is one level down, I really want to make sure what are my protected resources. Are they more than stated? less? It's really interesting.
I know I can check it out with some friend online, but the issue remains and it may confuse players, especially new ones. If I knew nanites were half the price, I would have gone there sooner than I actually did back then.

In addition the Fusion reactor description is wrong - it generates 240 * [rest of formula] instead of 30*. i guess it's since the server has 8x income speed...

So beyond posting this "bug"/incorrect info, does anyone know of the correct stats?
Thanks,
DLX

[FIXED] Re: Wrong stats on technologies tab on Reloaded Server

Hello,

First of all, I moved this to Bugs thread. Moving on, we need to become specific as you mention some things that cannot be tracked back. The first thing we need to clear out, is the universe for which we are speaking of.

Since you mention Storage Dens, I will assume that you speak about Reloaded.

The info for every tab is the same, whether you click on the building name from the buildings list or the technologies page.

Then you mention:
DLX_Forum wrote:Almost every single structre states the cost is the next level, same for technologies.
You are right here. We always mention the cost of the next level there. I can see the confusion this creates so we will change this.

Regarding the protected resources, the stated resources at the level is the correct one. At level 1, 20k, level 2 30k and so on. If you read the description above the table with the costs, there is also an example which explains how the storage den works fully.

I will check the Fusion Reactor formula and update accordingly.

So, we have 2 open issues after analyzing your post:
1)Change the reported cost to reflect the level's cost and not the next one.
2)Check and update the Fusion Reactor formula if it is wrong.

I will post here once the 2 issues above are closed. Let me know if I missed anything or if you have anything else.

Thank you

[FIXED] Re: Wrong stats on technologies tab on Reloaded Server

1)We changed the reported cost to reflect the current level's cost as discussed above. This change is now live at RELOADED. The rest universes do not support this anyway.

2)We checked the Fusion Reactor text formula and indeed it was missing the Universe speed multiplier. We have added this to all existing universes and is now displayed properly. This currently acts as a way to see the resources multiplier speed for every universe (Also at Release Notes in the forums).

This summarizes the issues that needed to be addressed. If we missed anything, let me know.

Thank you,
Zorg