Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Planet being deleted even though a fleet is returning to it.

so I am currently on mobile and I was deleting my two new colonies in the Massacre universe when I realized I deleted the wrong one. The thing was that it has a fleet returning to it and now when that fleet lands the planet, what will happen? I am not sure if this is a bug, glitch, or user error because I can't find anything on this. Years ago when I started, I believed that it wouldn't let you delete a planet that had active missions to or from it but it's been so long and I can't find the post/ forum I read. I would just like to know what will happen if this isn't a glitch since I know I screwed this one up.
--
Happy Hunting and Fly Safe

Re: Planet being deleted even though a fleet is returning to it.

There is a check only when the fleet returns to same planet. If the fleet returns to the planet moon, it does not cathes it.

This is how it ever worked and we had cases in the past. We had a similar case with a big player in Reloaded a few days ago, where we decided to expand the checklist for this particular case,in order to prevent this in the future.

For now and like all previous cases, there is not something we can do. This counts as a mess up in our book. While the extra check I mentioned above would prevent this from happening, we still speak about expanding a mechanism that helps you not to make a mistake. A kind of mistake that is rightful to be covered as a new feature but have not been realized as urgent before, only now perhaps , with 2 reported cases so close to each other.

There are many different types of mistakes a user can do,which can cost him his fleet. In the past, there were a lot more. Thanks to reports like this one, we have implemented checks to prevent them where it is fair to do so. We cannot however bring responsibility when such fail safe mechanism does not yes exist yet, like in the particular case. What happens if tomorrow someone else comes, with a newfound user mistake where no mechanism exists? This is not a right base for operation.