Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

[FIXED] Weekly Awards.

These are last week's weekly awards in the Standard Server. I was top raider, top attacker. This is correct. Ahiles, he was second top in raiding, also correct, and so this follows for raiding down through Cogline who was third and Dacul fourth. All good. However, this is where it all goes wrong.

There are players listed in the fifth to tenth positions, they are awarded ribbons for nothing. The same applies to the attacking table, players who have done nothing populate the table from second to tenth.

The worst case of all is the defenders table. Players that have not been attacked, suffered no damage have been awarded the "wooden spoon" ribbons when in effect, they've not suffered any damage. Many of these players are in VACATION MODE!!!!

In Standard, I am ranked as the number one player. However, in the last few weeks, I've been awarded ribbons in the climber of the week awards, at no time have I dropped in the rankings, no big fleet out to drop my overall score, ranked one all the way through.

So, is it time to get rid of these awards? If you need to see how a player is doing just click on their name to bring up their player card, there you can see how they are doing.

To award a medal or ribbon to someone as a reward/gauge of how they're doing is fine. But when it works like it has been then it's farcical.

1 gold Medal -0Z-
2 silver Medal temuujin
3 bronze Medal SteveBobs
4 4 Medal Bong
5 5 Medal geokid
6 6 Medal Trish
7 7 Medal pangit
8 8 Medal Anunnaki07
9 9 Medal willy974
10 10 Medal leinad
Place Medal Emperor
1 gold Medal Blessed
2 silver Medal sunyujie
3 bronze Medal Unique
4 4 Medal Dealer2couleurs
5 5 Medal Shubham06
6 6 Medal ruler_one
7 7 Medal NeonClaw
8 8 Medal shiney103
9 9 Medal DDeadShadow
10 10 Medal marvine
Last week Defenders Last Week Raiders
Place Medal Emperor
1 gold Medal Minigoal
2 silver Medal bengioHUN
3 bronze Medal janika
4 4 Medal Voodoo
5 5 Medal TheVikingarmy
6 6 Medal Werebear
7 7 Medal mardukkurio
8 8 Medal JTTheGreat
9 9 Medal temuujin
10 10 Medal space-lord
Place Medal Emperor
1 gold Medal -0Z-
2 silver Medal Ahilles
3 bronze Medal Cogline
4 4 Medal Dacul
5 5 Medal Werebear
6 6 Medal temuujin
7 7 Medal mardukkurio
8 8 Medal JTTheGreat
9 9 Medal Palamie
10 10 Medal space-lord

Re: Weekly Awards.

This issue has been addressed and will be live from next Standard update (next Week).

Given that all goes as expected, the changes will be copied to all other universes as especially in Alliances rankings, this is a common issue.

Thank you