Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Re: Fusion reactor on moon

Doomrager wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:44 am
Moon is showing a fusion reactor in the resources tab.
Spoiler:
I may be stupid but why would you want to build a fusion reactor when you can't build mines on a moon...what good is a power supply for nothing..? same as not worth building storage tanks waste of fields and resources. Zero production on moons therefore showing red in resources is not an issue...imo or am I missing something..?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the problem is that the moon is showing a fusion reactor in the resource tab (and possibly eating up deut?), even though the fusion reactor itself was never built and doesn’t exist as an actual building on the moon.

Pulsar wrote: Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the problem is that the moon is showing a fusion reactor in the resource tab (and possibly eating up deut?), even though the fusion reactor itself was never built and doesn’t exist as an actual building on the moon.
Nope thats right, I have apparently a "fusion reactor" on the moon in the resources tab, dont see it on the buildings tab, and it shows its...generating deut instead of deducting. Reducing/changing it doesn't seem to do anything, and although the resource tab is projecting that it is generating deut...it actually isn't doing anything. Just curious why it's showing up.