Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Lanx in V-mode

Hey, I just accidentally found out about this - I am in v-mode and I was looking at the new galaxy view. Don't know if it's because of the update or if it was previously there, but apperantly I am able to Lanx any planets in my range regardless of v-mode. It still takes me the 5k Fuel cost, but I think it's wierd to be able to do this.

Re: Lanx in V-mode

Yes I have pointed this error out many times in the past, in my opinion should not be allowed as it enables players that are in vmode to inform to their allies that may not have the ability to lanx that far information from a safe haven.

Think get an a weak allie to put moons near all your enemies planets, help him build moons and phalanx lvl (does not have to be high if they are close enough)..then dump load of deut on each moon and V mode... any time your allie needs info you simply login and phalanx for them.. Really this option should be removed from Vmode as everything else is you can not even see your own fleet from Vmode so why are you able to phalanx..Very very wrong. imo