Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Range of Espi Probe

When i launch a Probe from the Galaxy menu, it has effectively unlimited range. I can probe any planet regardless of galaxy.

However if i try to probe via the Fleet menu, it will say that there is not enough space for the deut required.

I'm all in favour of the probes having unlimited range, but the system as it is contradicts itself. Maybe increasing the cargo space would fix this, as launching from the galaxy screen to a distant galaxy is clearly contradicting the 'rules of physics'.

Re: Range of Espi Probe

xNeroX wrote:When i launch a Probe from the Galaxy menu, it has effectively unlimited range. I can probe any planet regardless of galaxy.

However if i try to probe via the Fleet menu, it will say that there is not enough space for the deut required.

I'm all in favour of the probes having unlimited range, but the system as it is contradicts itself. Maybe increasing the cargo space would fix this, as launching from the galaxy screen to a distant galaxy is clearly contradicting the 'rules of physics'.

Merged it with the topic where it is already mentioned.

Indeed it is a glitch and it is scheduled to be fixed alongside with the rule change on combat report view (We will revert back to the rule: if you lose on 1st round, no report for attacker.)

Espionage Ships -Cannot deploy from planet to moon.

Been reading for a while cannot see where/if this has been addressed. Basically, in Massacre, if you try to send espionage ships from your planet to your moon, or vice versa the action is impossible, unless you send another ship with it. This is what you get.

Duration 0:00:02 h
Deuterium consumption NaN.NaN
speed max. 220.000.000
Cargo capacity -NaN.NaN

not a terrible problem, but very annoying.

Re: Espionage Ships -Cannot deploy from planet to moon.

jonnytman wrote: Duration 0:00:02 h
Deuterium consumption NaN.NaN
speed max. 220.000.000
Cargo capacity -NaN.NaN

Am I the only one who thinks that Zorg has a sense of humor here? I can just see him with his thumbs in his ears waving his hands saying "NaN.NaN" :lol:

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War