Want to report a bug ? First check the READ BEFORE YOU POST sticky

Typo

you just know that you're super-bored when you start reading the description of ships, buildings etc etc for the hundredth time. which i did and i found a lil typo lol
so in description of IPM it says:

"Interplanetary Missiles (IPM) are your offensive weapon to destroy the defenses of your target. Using state of the art tracking technology, each missile targets a certain number of defenses for destruction. Tipped with anti-matter warheads, they deliver a destructive force so severe that destroyed shields and defenses cannot be repaired. The only way to counter these missiles is with APMs"

the only way to counter is actually with ABMs , right ?
on side note , merry Christmas to whoever reads this, i really hope you have more important things to do in these days than i do :lol:
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Negative Resources

After a long time away I returned to find that 3 of my colonies have negative deut, crystal and metal. I understand how the deut might become negative but the others?

I have managed to get the deut back to positive but when I try to send a fleet I still get an error message saying that I do not have enough deut.

I have lost many ships, time and resources trying to get these planets back online. Is there a fix for this bug?

Re: Typos List

Negative resources can happen. Do you still have any negative?

The error message is not a bug though: This happens when you do not have enough space to load the needed deuterium for the fleet movement.