xXx vs ESU

I, Banned, leader of Censored (xXx) declare war against Elite Soldiers United (ESU).
No explaining needed. Everyone knew it was coming. TheGoat knows the reason why I declared 4 days early.

Rules: No mercs!

End conditions: End of the round or disbanding of one of the alliances involved.

TheGoat (as leader of ESU) was notified at exactly Mon 21 Oct 2013, 18:27:32 (Server time).

Bashing rule lifts in 24 hours.

- Banned, Leader and Founder of Censored (xXx)
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

Re: xXx vs ESU

Good luck to both sides. lets get this rolling
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

I spoke with the crowd. Every hit was launched when there was profit.

When your guys don't send "ON" pm's, someone will launch against them.

Sending PM after an attack is launched is dummy - the attacker spent the deut already... Hitting only defense (when defending lifts the res and/ or ships) is purely defense bash, but profitable - deut not wasted. Also on the next hit the attacker will need to send less fleet...

Also - check the so called "rules" of the war.

P.S.: Why your bunch isn't posting any hits?

I rest my case now.

Obviously you forget I am not some new player. I know what the rules of war are. My comment was because of the amount of defenses your alliance are hitting. You really get upset when someone makes a remark about you guys.... Why is that?

As for our alliance posting cr's, don't worry, they will come in time. Considering our alliance will not disband as you wish, we are in this for the long haul.. See you in space.

Fly High and Safe!

Oops..l.. almost forgot .... thank you Dunno for the nice sized moon. Glad someone finally hit my moon bait.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

War rules command that the Bashing rule may not be lifted till 24hours pass from initial declaration.
The war rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2588

As such, the following are commanded:
-Defenders may make claims for any excess hits violating the bashing rule till October 22 18.30 game time. Attacks made past that time do not count. To do a claim, post it in a PM towards the player you have the claim, including the excess attacks.
-The claims may include DF collected and LOOT grabbed only in the excess attacks (timeframe applies). This is the requirement but the two parties may work it out as they see fit.
-Attackers MUST return these claims (if they are valid) within 24hours from the claim.
-If attacker fails to comply, defender may report the violation to game administration.

Any attacker failing to comply will be issued a 3 day ban.

NOTE:
DO NOT MESSAGE ADMINISTRATION REGARDING THIS CASE AT ALL>RESOLVE IT EXACTLY AS MENTIONED ABOVE. WHICH MEANS ONLY DEFENDERS MAY CONTACT ADMINISTRATION AND ONLY AT THE CASE WHERE ATTACKER FAILED TO COMPLY

War declaration says:
DoctorWho wrote: ...
Bashing rule lifts in 24 hours.
War rules say:
Istalaris wrote: ....
-For two warring parties the bashing rule is removed, however, both parties must wait for 24 hours after the original declaration (forum time) before they can commence bashing. After the 24 hours has elapsed, attacks between the two participants are unlimited.
I also told everyone in Censored to be aware of the of bashing rule for the first 24 hours.
Also circed few hours after the 24h no-bashing time exceeded...

If someone didn't know about this, and didn't read my circs - please return the profit from 6-th and each hit after for the first 24 hours since declaration.