spacelord (STG) VS CleanSlate (Pirates) - TD 541m

I know that first there are going to be some of you thinking... Now why is Witchywoman posting a cr for spacelord vs CleanSlate? Then there will be others yelling :o Witchy is back look out for her broom! And yet others will be going who is this woman? Well for the ones wondering why I am posting the cr, it is because I came into the tournament incognito. Only a few knew it was me... now everyone does :lol:

OK I had my fun, now on with the story.

Let me say first and foremost I could not have pulled this defensive ninja off without the help of Crasher (Pirates), my very helpful and fleet crashing alliance leader. Not bad for a first ninja ;) .

I sat there waiting and watching as my own fleet slowly moved through the galaxies in fleetsave mode... then out of the blue after tons of probing from him, a red line appears on my overview. spacelord was sending an attack on one of my planets. Was not real worried as there were no fleet or resources, only about 100 solars and defenses. He was spending more in duet than he would recover from the df. I gave heads up to my alliance that he was attacking and the coordination began. He hit first planet about a minute behind a safety probe. I did not give any indication I was on. After that minor hit, he probed another planet. Crasher's fleet were still not available, so I simply played dead as spacelord sent another hit at my second planet. He did not send a safety probe on that one (bad spacelord, I thought you would have learned a long time ago).

Crasher had his fleet ready and I was still playing dead, hoping for a third hit on another planet. All of a sudden out of the blue of the overview screen I saw a red streak! Woooot! It was ninja time. Sending times to Crasher we got his fleet in place in time to see the fleet of spacelord get pummeled into a big red area around my planet. Dang it, just my luck... no moon... :lol: The results:

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 490.055.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 50.884.500 units.
A debris field containing 174.931.500 units of Metal and 144.270.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Not sure if spacelord got any of the df, if so it was a very small amount, as the defensive team had recs rolling fast lol. So I will say df picked up by defensive team!

GLOTR spacelord
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!