meramar(TCB) vs. Crasher(Pirates) TD- 836,705,500

Posting for Meramar.

Story be told this was just a bit of quick team effort. Helotes got froggy and decided to crash Crasher's moon. Once it was popped I was able to catch him on phalanx. Needed some help recycling so I asked my alliance mate Annie to see what he had laying around. Wasn't enough to get it all, but it was enough to get the majority. Annie launched the recs for two seconds after his fleet landed. I timed my attack in between the landing and the recs and launched a couple of suicide RIPs. The Report tells the rest.

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 15.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 821.705.500 units.
A debris field containing 319.911.600 units of Metal and 182.073.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Annie collected.

One of your fleets has returned from [x:xxx:x]. It transported 247.927.000 units of Metal, 182.073.000 units of Crystal.

missed about 72 million of the metal, but was still worth the two rips and the deut. spent.
Last edited by jonnytman on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: meramar(TCB) vs. Crasher(Pirates) TD- 836,705,500

Double posting to add some of my own comments.

Nice hit Meramar, it was fun to watch it all pan out.

Good luck on the Rebuild and a big Good luck on the Rebuild Crasher, If I am right you have already done so + some. Not very often are you on the losing side of a CR and from what I can tell you have always been a good sport when you are on the winning side. So play on, looking forward to seeing what you muster up for the last few days of this server. You have definately made it interesting.

And Meramar sorry it took me so long to post.

Re: meramar(TCB) vs. Crasher(Pirates) TD- 836,705,500

Yup as I have said did not lose much to be frank only my fodders and elites and rec my main fleets went unscratched, Yup rebuild completed plus more lols and i collected the balance as i made my rec handy when i knew that my fodders going to go for a waste why not collect some and use them for rebuild and it did help :) nicely team effort by you guys and yeah it is post number 3 of same story should have added this in crasher got crashed by helotes as both are same crs.

And it was my mistake i kept on my small moon to be frank but was building my ships to such a extent that got lazy and dif fs on my smaller moon anyways nice hit

I like the way mermar had rebuild so fast but I am enjoying it and yes its makes it more interesting if it had not been for the stupid ipms from 2 of your members and some unworthy hits on my moon for about 6k to 12k deut that is not what i expect from experience players. I am ready to take attack on me but do it with your force as I clearly feels IPM's are for for loser in most cases than not.

Otherwise thanks to you guys you have made it more interesting as well and I am enjoying hopefully the last 7 days will make it more interesting as we can enjoy the game in good spirit.

Glotr Me for my laziness .