Dex0pac [anon] vs Deidara [bounty] 150m

Oh my lord the oh no he didnt. Is this the launch on death 2.0?
Let me start of saying I was launched at by a 32 minute fleet on a time I was very active every day. I had sent my rips to raid and he noticed and launched on my moon. I recalled and he had 20 minutes to see it he probed and probed just looking at res not fleet.

Let me tell you the second part. His fleet had every ship he had ever built voyagers large cargo the kitchen sink all of it.
So I time my recs dodge with my cargos and end up getting all the DF
Thanks for free res after I was trying to find out how to pierce that shell the deer walks into the Lions den.
And evidently this is the straw that broke the camels back ending a war before it started.
The battle ends in a tie !
The attacker has lost a total of 71.862.800 units.
The defender has lost a total of 79.557.300 units.
A debris field containing 49.371.060 units of Metal and 41.481.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

All df collected.

Re: Dex0pac [anon] vs Deidara [bounty] 150m

Every coin has two sides, doesn't it? And now the time has come for me to reveal my side of it. Let's start poining out a few things :
- The flight was 26 min, not 32 - > LIE!
- His res changed as well, but hey the fortune teller strikes again lol :D :D knowing what I look at - FAIL!
- I sent all the ships I needed to lower my RiP loss (I had 4 rips left, Didi only 1), but I'm guessing GoW's minion forgot all he was ever tought of fodder, simulating battles and ships - FAIL!
- We got about 1mil of the DF (not gonna discuss on why the better part of the DF was not covered) - LIE!
- Didi's post leaves the idea that I have attacked hoping for a win. I guess he must be a normal gypcy, not the fortune telling kind ... not one sim end up with either side winning. - FAIL!
- He calims his rips were not there, and the he recalled - HA HA HA ! Before launching I sent the esp report as a circ, so the proof of his lie is still kept a record. (I wouldn't have launched if it wasn't for those rips being there) - LIE!

Now that all the lies and fails are out of the way there's what happened on my end: I was planning a few days away of ZE long before the war was declared (I think its mentioned in the Restart Generals topic) so I needed a way to help my alliance despite my absence. And that was my way - take Didi's fleet (I was waiting for a chance at it for over 48hrs) and delay his fighting capability - Done. (Had he done the math he would see that he lost over 10 mil ress with that fight, and at least one zorg rubi or two because the DF was all deu unlike what he had spent for ships and needed in order to build some more) Getting the DF would be the perfect case, but I have no regrets, because this was the only way to help in a war that I could take no part of. But I guess that's too complicated for "The master of deception" as only he calls himself to realise lol :D :D :D

Re: Dex0pac [anon] vs Deidara [bounty] 150m

you got something to hide? is that why you disagree on showing the CR? If that's the case you should not have started the topic ... or is it easier to twist the truth when the CR is not there? xD xD xD Why did it start smelling like chiken in a sudden? damn ...