Re: Dex0pac [anon] vs Deidara [bounty] 150m

Well, okay then, the two combatants have had their say. All we neutrals can say is "Nice". We've seen it, it's there. Please do not post the screen capture as has been. I know that certain pieces have been censored out, but again, please do not do this.

As I have said, "Nice". As another has said, "Nice"

What more is there to be said.

Let's keep it to that shall we?

You told the truth?! All you did was put a group of suggestions and assupmtions together in a way that would suit you ... what I gave was the truth ... no assumptions, no guesses on what you tought or what you were looking at or what you had to do ... just what happened on my end and the reason I went for the hit - That my non-friend is what can classify as truth ... not :
Spoiler:
I was just hanging around wandering what to do with the war ... and once of a sudden I see that Didi has his entire fleet sitting on his moon... and it stroke me! I will send my fleet to make a tie battle destroying his entire fleet ... and I did ... Didi was ofc online at that point but I knew he is too stupid to run sims with the fleet incomming. He simply saw reciclers in the attacking fleet and decided to play dead for the entire 26 min ... newbish enough he told his allimates that I am attacking and few of them probed me for the first time in the round ... It was quite obviows he's on, so at that point I started calculating if he'll win or loose considering he gathers the entire DF ... well he was set about 10 mil behind, plus the time wasted ... At that point the poor Didi person was still thinking that me sending rec must mean I have not run any sim and that he will have his zero loss hit, still too arogant to sim the fight he stood there hiding .... and than BAAANG! He got a surprise ... the hunter became the hunted one!!! He got that mad, that he blocked me and sent me a pm afterwards lol poor SoB. This hit later on brought the follow up hit on him by He_Man and got him leveled once more ... GLOTR Nab
PS. Disclaimer : The text hidden in the spoiler section is what I could have posted with the battle report if I was "difficult" and I had the same definition of truth, as Didi has. It is not what I think, and it is not how I would describe the battle. Also none of the insults written in there should be considered as things I say to him, the text's soul purpouse is to show what I might have written

Doomrager wrote:I calculated the losses and gained 300 predators from it. Also looks like I just leveled your top hitter so might consider hitting that v mode before my 2000 predators are done to come farm that defense.
lol
:dance:

-----------------------------------------------
Nice hit
Last edited by Nautilus<>Zero on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doomrager wrote:I calculated the losses and gained 300 predators from it. Also looks like I just leveled your top hitter so might consider hitting that v mode before my 2000 predators are done to come farm that defense.
Ok someone lock this, before Didi makes an even bigger fool of himself ... he already started with the childish "Oh just wait until" threats ... next step is "You altered the battle engine, and I will report you" ... and I belive noone wants to go there ... :Doh:

dex0pac wrote:
Ok someone lock this, before Didi makes an even bigger fool of himself ... he already started with the childish "Oh just wait until" threats ... next step is "You altered the battle engine, and I will report you" ... and I belive noone wants to go there ... :Doh:

You know, iv been reading this post for a while, and I still haven't figured out what your trying to say. You launched your fleet and hit deidara. He recycled it all and made a profit. I don't see how that's so hard to understand or why your trying to deny that anything happened at all...

I have seen the CR's from both parties. I cannot see any difference between them, unless of course I am missing something?

I have previously asked for the main protagonists to stay on topic. The digression is annoying.

Since that point it has deviated off the main topic once again. If this continues I will lock the topic and consign this to history.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL SAY THIS!

No further warnings.

___Didact___ wrote:You know, iv been reading this post for a while, and I still haven't figured out what your trying to say. You launched your fleet and hit deidara. He recycled it all and made a profit. I don't see how that's so hard to understand or why your trying to deny that anything happened at all...
Hahahah I was waiting for this to happen ... Deidera's knight in shiny armor here to the rescue ... rofl, had you been actually reading, you would've read that there was no profit for him on this hit. And you would have also seen that what I want is for your partner in stupidity to stop trying to figure out what I've tought or what I've been looking at. In that matter what's the point of your post? Making a false conclusion with the soul purpouse of showing us that u like kissing Didi's behind? We already know that. So either read the previows post before you write something, or simply restrain yourself from spamming a post, please.

EDIT:
Appart from all that, I simply tagged in to give my side of the story explaining why I chose to hit, and Didi was the one that picked a fight ... I simply reacted ... nothing more, just like I did to your post ...