attacker king440 (bounty) vs defender Anonymouse (anon)

Attacker Loss: 90.000 Defender Loss:9.996.000
winnings Metal:1.106.000 Crystal:1.106.000 Deuterium:1.106.000
Debris Metal:3.558.000 Crystal:2.428.200

all df collected and raided 4 follow ups to a total counting df of around 16 mil metal 6 mil crytal 6 mil deut

glotr bro

this has been up for hrs now and no replies which brings to mind something i read in the forums....u guys tlk of wonting to keep new players that come around yet i did a decent hit and not one of you vets/legends/long time players have even said gj.is it cause im not a seasoned player? why does it seem only the vets get comments on their hits? should u as a community offer moral support to new ppl like myself in times we feel we did something good.i was proud of this hit thats y i posted. now i see it doesnt matter cause i dont own another bigger acct in a diffrent universe. thx guys great support in this games commuinty.... :?

Re: attacker king440 (bounty) vs defender Anonymouse (a

king i really think u'll being very emotional here as Calvin said i don't know if ur playing /played in another server but this is the game alliances always talk "*#t to each other about vets/legends they mostlay play solo or in other alliances i am sure ur alliance have 3 of what we can call "legends" so ........ i saw ur hits in the last few days and it was very nice keep the good work
never back dawn . hit first ask questions later
[/color]

It doesn't matter king. You are doing fine for a new player. I recently came back for this tourney and was looking at my posts from years ago. Some really tiny hits that I posted , cause I, like you, felt proud of them. In retrospect they were puny compared to what was to come. Keep up the good work because you're right...this community needs to grow and it's going to be enthusiasts like yourself that will keep the uni's going. Good job BTW.
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th

Congratulations on the hit.

Also please remember, this game is played by a lot of people from all over the world. If you do not get an immediate response to your post then do not despair. It is the weekend. A lot of players are with their families or doing something other than this in their down time. AS I said, it is played by people from all around the world. Many are in bed when you are online and so, vice versa.

Do not get down, paranoid and rant. It will only serve to make players more reluctant to respond on anything you may post in the future.

Again, congratulations on the hit.

Crew wrote:don't let people get under ur skin no one will ever encourage or support u unless ur in his alliance u have to get used to this if u want to stay here for some time .....
Wow, the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is very often true, and the more I realize that it is the major PROBLEM with the community in this game... We should all be encouraging and supportive of other players, even if they are our opponents. In game opponents should not be real life enemies. So many of us seem to have forgotten what words like civility and respect even mean. In the end, this may be what will discourage players from the game the most: getting no support or respect, being belittled and demeaned by their adversaries, and being hated simply for playing their game well.

Pulsar wrote:
Crew wrote:don't let people get under ur skin no one will ever encourage or support u unless ur in his alliance u have to get used to this if u want to stay here for some time .....
Wow, the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is very often true, and the more I realize that it is the major PROBLEM with the community in this game... We should all be encouraging and supportive of other players, even if they are our opponents. In game opponents should not be real life enemies. So many of us seem to have forgotten what words like civility and respect even mean. In the end, this may be what will discourage players from the game the most: getting no support or respect, being belittled and demeaned by their adversaries, and being hated simply for playing their game well.

An area of calm in the stormy waters of Zorg Empire, eloquently put Pulsar.