Re: DEX the legendary 260m

dex0pac wrote:Restrain yourself from saying what I think. It was a nice hit, I got cocky and paid the price. Good hit.

EDIT: The hit and DF gain was nice enough with the correct number ...
You collect; 2.840.000 units of Metal and 2.840.000 units of Crystal.
Why did you had to lie ... AGAIN! :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

ONCE AGAIN BAITING!

Decease now!

Doomrager wrote:So dex raids my planets everyday around the same time because he thinks hes cool and I'm a scrub cheater.

I'm sure he will somehow say I lost big time on this too.
Also follow ups recovered all stolen res. Recovered sats DF as well.
mightyoz wrote: ONCE AGAIN BAITING!

Decease now!
ONCE AGAIN AS I'VE SAID : I ONLY REACT!
- First of all he has no way of knowing what I think, so he's not the one to tell that. I've asked him more than once to stop guessing on that ...
- Second of all as per a PM he sent me regarding the previows battle he himself calculated his loss to over 530mil in metal and his gains to about 320 mil in metal wich is actually a greater loss than the 95 mil metal he made from this battle, but he's attempting to cover it
- Third of all I don't see why it is bad to point out his lies ... He got only one 1 of 2 sat df, and I took 2800k of both metal and crystal not 2500k (Unlike Deidera, I have the messages to proove what I'm saying)
- Fourth of all I've heard of Mods playing favourites, but this is getting out of line. You cannot ignore what a certain group of people is doing and punish everyone else, but those guys! I started looking at forums only after Generals 3 was released, but so far I've seen Deidera and his merry band double post, bait, flame and worse ... The only issued warning was Zorg's WARNING FOR TROLLING! RULES SAY TROLLING = BAN! Why do the rules apply to some and not to others?! No wonder Deidera didn't get banned after multiple reports with 100% proof of MA and Multyserver Trades ...

No offense to mightyoz, and you can warn me for this if you want.... but I honestly think you are over reacting to the back and forth comments by those two. I am not seeing baiting. I am seeing comments and rebuttals. Since when did such trivial things become against the forum rules?

Fly high and safe!

The one and only Witchywoman
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Good admin bait moderator bait and lie yourself. I gave you the full forum post of my losses being 20m metal. I sent the pm and can resend it again if you'd like. And I'm allowed to guess what you are thinking ask me to stop all you like I am entitled to my opinion :) Keep probing me and sending fleet feed me more so this already easy server can be the even easier win thanks to you.

I understand where oz is coming from. I have been there as a moderator on these forums. I will say as before I saw nothing wrong with the posts here. If the rules have not been changed...nope they haven't... the UOH forums section is the place that some flaming is allowed. If it gets out of hand then a moderator should definitely step in and try to get them back on track. Keep in mind I said THEM. It takes at least two people to keep a flaming 'war' going. Warn both or all involved, move on and see what happens. If it gets out of control again close the topic lol.

Fly high and safe!

The 'B'Witchy One
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!