Re: Your opinion matters

I've never understood the need. I've not seen evidence of anyone disadvantaged by large probe fleets raiding

Yet, if PB consensus is against such raids, the Zero consumption, Zero carrying capacity solution is definitely the way to go. This way, moonshots and fodder use tactics are not impeded by 'solutions' to the 'problem'
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.

Pein wrote:zorg you will lose more players by doing this
but whatever
I don't think it possible to lose any more players than is already happening, the Noobs drop like flies within days, and the only ones remaining are the hard core dedicated ones as shown in weekly rankings, little things like this have no impact on the lack of new blood being retained, reasons are numerous and have been covered by many over several years to no avail. The facts are posted throughout this Forum, even to the extent that the Help section here is anything but helpful to new players, I am not Trolling or Flaming, just stating the obvious. In Extreme, I have seen Inactives (I) ranked 900 with less than 10 total points . Attracting and retaining New players should be the Priority, anything else is basically a waste of time and resources (money) :roll:

This practice is in fact a burden for new players as it makes it hard for them to find food on inactives nearby as someone else is milking all of them with the probes.

I don't have accurate up-to-date statistics, but generally speaking, only several people are following this practice anyway.

We scheduled this update in Friday.

Indeed _IT_.

I'd imagine a large part of it is the fact that unless you're fed something after a few minutes of starting an account there is nothing to do as you are waiting for resource to build back up.

A fun mini game which adds a little bonus back to the game would be a good idea in my opinion. That or the expedition revamp which was supposed to be done but yet has not been seen.

medal wrote:Indeed _IT_.

I'd imagine a large part of it is the fact that unless you're fed something after a few minutes of starting an account there is nothing to do as you are waiting for resource to build back up.

A fun mini game which adds a little bonus back to the game would be a good idea in my opinion. That or the expedition revamp which was supposed to be done but yet has not been seen.
A series of Quest wouldn't be a bad idea, designed to teach new players and help them grow as they complete each Quest( name it what you would). I will just be blunt here, If not for my experience in a game like this one, and the great Info and assistance from Hellboy and his Wraith, I would not have logged back into Zorg after just a few days at most, the New player guide is not Ideal, in design or practice, and finding helpful and concise game info on this Forum is just more trouble than most people will go through. I like the layout and many other things in Zorg, but I don't like the hourly Fleetpoint deal, it is basically a "Dinner Bell" where many "Players" just look every hour for a victim, and depending on the victims reputation in management of Fleetsave, spells almost instant death to most rookie to average players, and even the most elusive players have had their Fleet taken within just a couple of hours, It shouldn't be so easy to stalk and kill a Fleet, especially for those who have Fleets that an Entire server combined could not fight and win.
Not sure who said this, but I do agree with him, if not addressed sooner than later, Extinction is the inevitable conclusion to this Game. ( personally I think that would be a shame). :think:

Zorg wrote:This practice is in fact a burden for new players as it makes it hard for them to find food on inactives nearby as someone else is milking all of them with the probes.

I don't have accurate up-to-date statistics, but generally speaking, only several people are following this practice anyway.

Which Friday? I'm not seeing a change in X-treme.
Outside the box? What box?

Unread postby Zorg » Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm
This practice is in fact a burden for new players as it makes it hard for them to find food on inactives nearby as someone else is milking all of them with the probes.

you mean milking with probes inactive i dont see problems for players to raid with probes

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg