Re: New Ship: Zorg Cargo Ship

Well, WILL be changed, my mistake. I got to find and dig that thread about RIP fuel it seems.

As for the 1 ruby, it is not something final but if you want such low consumption, this would seem right for me.

And this ship is not a balance ship but more of a convenience ship.

Zorg wrote: And this ship is not a balance ship but more of a convenience ship.
still, i dont think that its a good idea, someone might spend a bunch of rubies to buy some of these then get them smashed right after, the attacker will be laughing and enjoying free debris while the defender comes complaining that they lost something they payed real money for

rubies for ships is not a good idea i thinks.. maybe for something more permanent, but not ships..
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

more reason to wake up in the middle of the night and FS if you forgot shandriS!

seriously though, a deut consumption of 1000, even 2000 isn't harsh at all. 10x the cost to move as destroyers yet it has 5,000x the cargo space. we are talking percentages that need balancing here not numbers. 1000 isnt so harsh if you look at the percentages.

Requesting a name change, again:

Capesize Cargo Ship

Supertanker

Container Ship

Capesize is any vessel too large to fit through the Suez Canal (Large). Supertankers are large ships, normally carrying oil (Fuel, but could easily mean resources in general). And Container Ships are ships that carry their cargo which are inside large containers.

I'm liking the Supertanker, most. I just don't think we should name everything "Zorg" for reasons explained in the Zorg Physics thread.

P.S. Last sentence of the description:

"Because of it's size, economy of scale requires a higher price for this mother of all space freighters."

"It's" should be changed to "its." "It's" is the contraction of "it" and "is". Just helping out :P